LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 3rd, 2018, 18:29 PM   3471
WeebabyMama
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Witchy,
Same thing happened to me last month.I spent
a full day googling spotting before I finally had a full flow.
So RUDE.

Old Feb 4th, 2018, 14:31 PM   3472
Witchy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

We need to teach our uteruses some manners xD

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 01:11 AM   3473
mrsharper1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Okay so my vent for the day... when people who got pregnant on accident or without really trying tell me that I just have to be patient and it will happen when it happens. I even had a friend tell me today that if I stop trying that it would be more likely to happen. I'm just like okay except MY OVARIES DON'T WORK...like if i don't take medication and actually try, it might, but is definitely highly unlikely.

These people probably just try to make me feel better and are just trying to help, but it gets on my nerves. I told my friend last week that it bothers me when she says these things and today she said it again. When I told her again, she asked what I wanted her to say...and I'm not really sure. Thats another thing that bothers me... I want to talk about TTC all the time but whenever someone with kids or pregnant tries to give me advice or make me feel better I just get irritated. I dont know what I want I guess.

Sorry guys just feeling a bit moody tonight but thanks for listening! (Or reading I guess )

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 02:31 AM   3474
WeebabyMama
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

mrsharper1
I get the same way talking to my sister about ttc. I want to talk to her about it cuz she's my big sister and we're really close, but she also has 2 kids and is currently pregnant with the third and the last 2 were accidents. So, she's prone to saying things like just relax and it'll happen. That's total and utter bs though and it's infuriating. Same thing with my mom and with my best friend. Every time I talk to my mom she tells me how fertile I am. Which really really gets under my skin. I had to just stop talking about it except on these forums to save my relationships with the people I love lol

Old Feb 9th, 2018, 16:40 PM   3475
Witchy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

mrsharper1 I totally understand. It can be so irritating when people tell us to "just relax", "it will happen when it's supposed to".. Like yeah, some people get pregnant while on hard drugs, it totally happens when it's supposed to for those people.

I also have friend who tells me stuff like that and when I ask her was she patient when trying for #2 (1st was accident, 2nd took 5 months) she's like - hell no. And all I can do is roll my eyes

SEO by vBSEO