Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 3rd, 2018, 17:29 PM   3471
WeebabyMama
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Witchy,
Same thing happened to me last month.I spent
a full day googling spotting before I finally had a full flow.
So RUDE.

Old Feb 4th, 2018, 13:31 PM   3472
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

We need to teach our uteruses some manners xD

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 00:11 AM   3473
mrsharper1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Okay so my vent for the day... when people who got pregnant on accident or without really trying tell me that I just have to be patient and it will happen when it happens. I even had a friend tell me today that if I stop trying that it would be more likely to happen. I'm just like okay except MY OVARIES DON'T WORK...like if i don't take medication and actually try, it might, but is definitely highly unlikely.

These people probably just try to make me feel better and are just trying to help, but it gets on my nerves. I told my friend last week that it bothers me when she says these things and today she said it again. When I told her again, she asked what I wanted her to say...and I'm not really sure. Thats another thing that bothers me... I want to talk about TTC all the time but whenever someone with kids or pregnant tries to give me advice or make me feel better I just get irritated. I dont know what I want I guess.

Sorry guys just feeling a bit moody tonight but thanks for listening! (Or reading I guess )

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 01:31 AM   3474
WeebabyMama
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

mrsharper1
I get the same way talking to my sister about ttc. I want to talk to her about it cuz she's my big sister and we're really close, but she also has 2 kids and is currently pregnant with the third and the last 2 were accidents. So, she's prone to saying things like just relax and it'll happen. That's total and utter bs though and it's infuriating. Same thing with my mom and with my best friend. Every time I talk to my mom she tells me how fertile I am. Which really really gets under my skin. I had to just stop talking about it except on these forums to save my relationships with the people I love lol

Old Feb 9th, 2018, 15:40 PM   3475
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

mrsharper1 I totally understand. It can be so irritating when people tell us to "just relax", "it will happen when it's supposed to".. Like yeah, some people get pregnant while on hard drugs, it totally happens when it's supposed to for those people.

I also have friend who tells me stuff like that and when I ask her was she patient when trying for #2 (1st was accident, 2nd took 5 months) she's like - hell no. And all I can do is roll my eyes

Old Mar 4th, 2018, 15:17 PM   3476
LoneWanderer
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Aha now this thread seems right up my street given my current mood

I am soooo stressed with the whole TTC thing this month.

We've just started clomid. It's been alright I guess - aside from the hot flushes, turning me into an emotional wreck, making me dizzy, tired - all that I can deal with. So, they decide to track me with ultrasounds, great. So I turn up for first appointment - cd13, was supposed to be cd12 but the appt they gave me was cd13. I have that, no issues, and they give me a list of dates for upcoming appts - cd14, cd15, then cd20?!

So I turn up next day for cd14 scan, and they look at me like I'm crazy - 'weren't you just here yesterday?' I say yes, but you asked for me today, so here I am. They decide as I'm there they might as well scan me anyway - already not filled with confidence at this point. Then they ask when I'm next scheduled (like, check your own blummin' computers lol) and I tell them the next day (a fri) then the following wednesday. So off goes the nurse, and she comes back and decides actually cd20 is too late - can I do cd18, the monday? Fine, okay - all this is playing havoc with my work schedule already, but I'll rearrange short notice. On the plus side, the staff are really nice, they talk me through the scan and they show me the screen and all the little follicles - 14mm on cd13, 16mm on cd14, lining thickening, all good.

So I rock up cd15, and it's a different nurse. And she obviously hates everything about her job, in fact she obviously just hates humans. Think Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, lol. Didn't say a single word to me during the scan at all - just shoved the scanner in and writhed it about side to side like she had no clue what shape a vagina is meant to be lol. Didn't show me the screen, didn't explain anything at all, no warning about the scanner going in, nothing. After, she was ready to just walk out - I had to ask her, 'so, what's it all looking like?'. She said I had one about 19mm and another about 18mm, then off she went. Fine, okay, we all have bad days, whatever.

Roll on the Monday and unfortunately, same nurse. Exactly the same attitude. Same coldness, same silence. I asked her again how it was looking, and she said they'd grown again, didn't give me measurements. I swear she tutted at me though, for having the cheek to ask questions. I asked her when I'd O, she just shrugged and said she didn't know and that I already should have done. I asked if she thought I'd need a trigger shot, given it was now cd18 and they hadn't burst, she said 'I don't know' and off she went out the room. Leaving me with zero clue if I was gonna ovulate, or when.

You'd think people working with hormonal women would have a little bit of compassion about them, but nope. Left feeling very deflated, unsure about this whole cycle, and pretty darn p'd off to boot. TTC is stressful enough without being left entirely in the dark - and without facing the attitude of surly medical 'professionals'. GRRRRR.

Anyway rant over, cheers for the space to do so lol

Old Mar 4th, 2018, 21:01 PM   3477
newlychained9
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm gonna apologize...I don't understand any of the abbreviations on here so I will not be using any lol<---------- 😂. But anyways...I havent posted for a while....and here I am again....no baby and I guess no hope....I get emotional about it. I see all these pregnant women and I almost want to cry. My best friend is pregnant with her second baby...she didnt have to try hard at all. I even get irritated with her because she complains about difficulties and how her son is terrible...I'm jealous...that's all that's to it. I lie all the time about wanting children...i always bring it up to my mom but the honest truth is im afraid to mention i just dont think i can have children. I feel like im not allowed to even want children...I feel cursed. I dont feel like a woman most of the time. I feel ugly. I just feel like i deserve to be by myself with a bunch of cats. I never express how I feel to my husband because i dont think he takes me serious enough...i feel like i just dont have anyone who understands me truly...I guess its good to write to women possibly like me? I got emotional writing this lol but please...anyone can respond wether it be tough love or plain and simple support i want some feed back. Thanks

Old Mar 4th, 2018, 21:06 PM   3478
newlychained9
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Get this I'm a great aunt....an effing great aunt!!!! 25 years old a great aunt...my nephews girlfriend had his baby....so that just shows tbere is no hope for me...I just wonder if anyone shares the devastating feelings I have...I just grow jealous and i dont want to...I just wonder why cant it be me pregnant or going into labor...I try to not think about it...but I think about it more often...everyday....

Old Mar 5th, 2018, 06:49 AM   3479
LoneWanderer
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlychained9 View Post
I'm gonna apologize...I don't understand any of the abbreviations on here so I will not be using any lol<---------- 😂. But anyways...I havent posted for a while....and here I am again....no baby and I guess no hope....I get emotional about it. I see all these pregnant women and I almost want to cry. My best friend is pregnant with her second baby...she didnt have to try hard at all. I even get irritated with her because she complains about difficulties and how her son is terrible...I'm jealous...that's all that's to it. I lie all the time about wanting children...i always bring it up to my mom but the honest truth is im afraid to mention i just dont think i can have children. I feel like im not allowed to even want children...I feel cursed. I dont feel like a woman most of the time. I feel ugly. I just feel like i deserve to be by myself with a bunch of cats. I never express how I feel to my husband because i dont think he takes me serious enough...i feel like i just dont have anyone who understands me truly...I guess its good to write to women possibly like me? I got emotional writing this lol but please...anyone can respond wether it be tough love or plain and simple support i want some feed back. Thanks
Hi, I'm so sorry your TTC journey has you feeling so low. Have you seen a doctor yet to pinpoint where your issues lie? I always knew I had issues getting pregnant, because I tried with my ex and then my current partner and it never happened (seven years TTC in total). Which made me feel pretty rubbish about myself for a while. But after seeing the OBGYN and learning that yes, I do have all the right internal lady parts and they are working, I just don't ovulate, I feel much more positive. Because they can medicate that, there's steps we can take - the journey has direction again. I think sometimes not knowing can really leave you feeling deflated and down, because you imagine the worst all the time? A very large number of us just need a little (or a lot) of extra help to get our miracle baby - you're definitely not on your own there. I hope you soon find the answers that start to lead you to your BFP.

Old Mar 5th, 2018, 14:59 PM   3480
newlychained9
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWanderer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlychained9 View Post
Hi, I'm so sorry your TTC journey has you feeling so low. Have you seen a doctor yet to pinpoint where your issues lie? I always knew I had issues getting pregnant, because I tried with my ex and then my current partner and it never happened (seven years TTC in total). Which made me feel pretty rubbish about myself for a while. But after seeing the OBGYN and learning that yes, I do have all the right internal lady parts and they are working, I just don't ovulate, I feel much more positive. Because they can medicate that, there's steps we can take - the journey has direction again. I think sometimes not knowing can really leave you feeling deflated and down, because you imagine the worst all the time? A very large number of us just need a little (or a lot) of extra help to get our miracle baby - you're definitely not on your own there. I hope you soon find the answers that start to lead you to your BFP.

Thanks again I have not been to a doctor....I cant afford it right now and i have to wait a year to be able to because i don't qualify for assistance...so as soon as my job offers me health insurance i will be on it...I sure hope my lady parts are just taking a nap before they want to work hard on creating my little bean...I hope you get your bfp soon as well all baby dust our way!!!

SEO by vBSEO