LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 02:50 AM   31
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Completely agree Hun. Us folk TTC #1 constantly wonder if we'll ever have a child. It's horrible.

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:54 AM   32
Lil_Butterfly
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink80 View Post
okay here we go...

To my friends IRL~

Please stop constantly asking if I'm pregnant yet. It hurts so badly everytime I have to say "no". Please stop sending me articles about how to make my own baby food and asking what colors I would like the baby blanket to be that you are going to crochet for me. It hurts so badly to think I will have a little blanket but no baby to put into it. If I saw you two days ago and said I wasn't pregnant--guess what? More than likely, I'm still not today and I wish you would notice the tears in my eyes or how I don't talk about it anymore because it just hurts. Please stop giving me advice or telling me you have a book I need to read. Just Stop. I don't even want to hang out with you anymore because you're making me feel worse. I just want to hide under a rock until I know for sure I'm pregnant. Then maybe we can hang out again.

To my mom~

If I was pregnant, you know I'd tell you by now so why do you keep asking? And the last thing I want to hear from my mom is positions and techniques I should try. Can you just respect our privacy a little? I don't want to talk about those kind of details with you even though you think it's so cool and modern how you talk about sex to anyone and everyone. It's inappropriate so just stop. Stop telling me things I already know. You do know I'm educated, right? And things have changed a bit since you were last ttc.

And just in general~

I hate that I envy pregnant women. I hate that when my friends announce pregnancies it stabs me in the heart. I can be happy but in an odd way. They tell me to be patient but the thing is you all have at least ONE kid. How can you guys tell me not to worry when at least you know that you always at least have had the experience of that one child (sometimes two, three , or four). Of course it's no big deal to you. Yet here I am, never been pregnant. Never once saw that second line. How can I even know if it's possible? What if it's not and all of this is a huge waste of time?..It's easy for you to be blase' and say I have all the time in the world...but what if you were in my shoes?
Why do I even bother buying these tests..I never see a damn thing on them. Am I being punished?

Tink80 I know how you feel!

I now live over seas from my family and every time I phone my Mum and tell her I have news, like finding our new home, or recently becoming engaged, her first response is automatically 'Oh you're pregnant!' - It makes me want to scream!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! If she had any idea how long we've actually been trying for it to happen she wouldn't bloody ask!!!!

I came off the pill in January 2010 and have been ttc ever since, though I technically had some time off inbetween as I didn't want to fall pregnant for my sister's wedding and not be able to fly home, so really i'm on my 11 attempt. In that time, my little sis has had a baby and now my other sis is pregnant! Ahhhh! It's so hard to hear the news when you want your own BFP!! Like you said, it feels like someone has stabbed you in the heart! Of course I am happy for both of my sisters, but I really envy them!!

I have so many friends my age that have had babies since then also, and some of them are on their third already. I just want it to be my turn!!

I am trying to do the whole 'be patient' thing but it's so hard to be patient!

Like you, i've bought tests and stuff and I think to myself, why do I bother!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:13 AM   33
bubbahope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Feel so alone!!

My partner and I have been TTC for 7 months now and still nothing and all around me my friends are falling pregnant at the drop of a hat! I have had scans, pelvic exams and my partner has been tested and he has been told he is fine too so why am I not pregnant yet? I feel like I will never be pregnant, every month I just know the test is going to be negative. I don't know how to escape this feeling of desperation, I so badly want to be a mummy and have a family with my fiance!! Does anyone know if there are any other fertility tests I should try?? Could I still be infertile??

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:15 AM   34
nic18
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

bubba, it can take upto a year for a 'healthy' couple to conceive, i'd recommend using OPKs

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:24 AM   35
bubbahope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic18 View Post
bubba, it can take upto a year for a 'healthy' couple to conceive, i'd recommend using OPKs
Thank you for the advice! For some reason I have it in my head that there is something wrong with me! I have had occasion bleeding after sex which has gone on for years and been back and forwards to the doctor to be diagnosed with a cervical erosion. This is why I was recently sent for tests etc!! All came back clear but they have reffered me to a gyneacologist which I am not sure why and i am really worried!!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:27 AM   36
nic18
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

good luck! when you have a few more posts i'll add you & you can PM me (you need so many posts because you can have friends)

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:09 AM   37
Fizzyfefe
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Why can't my ovaries and uterus do what they were designed to do naturally!?

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:16 AM   38
bubbahope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyfefe View Post
Why can't my ovaries and uterus do what they were designed to do naturally!?

I know how you feel! Its is so frustrating! Chin up sweetheart you are not alone! x

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:41 AM   39
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

So annoyed. Literally fuming right now. I get what I think is AF on a month where I really thought it might be our turn. And one of my supposed TTc buddies goes and steals the name I want for my baby for her boy. So annoyed right now

Why do people kick you when you're down?!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 16:19 PM   40
samanthamarie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

hello

im just wondering if anyone has had sucess with ovarian drilling tried the clomid 7 times and nothing ever happened help im so confuzed

SEO by vBSEO