LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:23 AM   51
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Hun try posting in the main board - this is more of a vent thread and you're bound to get more responses by posting a new topic :-)

My vent - woman at the top of the road rubbing her bump (4th child) and sayi g "this one will be a nice little money maker". I almost vomited!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:08 AM   52
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

Why did my 2 younger sisters and younger brother manage to have 2 children without even trying and yet I am not!!! NEVER EVER seen 2 lines not even close not even late to test to see 1 line!!

Why do our friends who all have children seem to think it is ok to constantly ask when we are having babies!! F*ck off

Why do these people who have their LO not appreciate them and just whinge & moan about how hard it is etc etc & don't do it you won't get lay in's etc etc I DON'T CARE if I get woken up all night I don't care as I will have my baby!

Worst of all is MIL - why did she think it was her place to tell DH that we should wait when he told her when we got married that we were TTC - so he changed his mind and then we WTT for 2 years and now are TTC and what for - You could have a grandchild now you silly cow if you didn't interfere!! Still makes me angry!

Rant done for now!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM   53
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Hugs hunny xxxxxx

I hate that because we're a lesbian couple people say "are you going to have kids?" and we say "well... We're trying with a donor" and they automatically go "oh... What about adoption?"

Oh yeah right. Because we're a lesbian couple we should AUTOMATICALLY adopt.

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:13 AM   54
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

hunny

WE ARE WOMEN WE ARE BUILT TO REPRODUCE WHY WON'T OUR BODIES DO AS THEY ARE MEANT TOO

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:17 AM   55
nic18
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

why do people feel the need to interfere and tell me my age? and that i am to young to ttc? i'd understand if i stayed under my parents roof and was getting every benefit under the sun but i am not! i have my own flat, have worked hard for my money & so has my OH! fuck off and stop telling me to wait a few years! NO!

also, to people who think i am just wanting to a baby to claim benefits.. FUCK OFF! this is not why i am having a baby.. i do not need/want benefits to bring my baby up.

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:19 AM   56
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

On the other hand constantly DH and I keep being told we are getting too old and we need to have a baby - WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE TRYING TO DO!!! arghghhh

Oh and another rant

WHY can't I be one of the lucky ones who has an oopsie or gets a nice big fat + 1st month trying and doing it once!!

I have WTT for 2 years I DO NOT want to be TTC forever I am sick and tired of waiting for things or being patient!

Also I have been on BnB for 2 years whilst I was in WTT my BnB friends have moved on to TTC and Pregnancy journals and I have been there to support them all the way BUT when I move over to TTC do I get the same support NO tbh I feel totally neglected by them (all bar one) - I know it is only online and they have their own lifes but I am ranting!

So seems I had a lot to get off my chest!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:43 AM   57
bubbahope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazza166 View Post
Hi all

I am new to this site so hi to all.

Me and huband have been ttc now for the last 9 months. I have been keeping track of when I am due to ovulate and we try and do it every day for a few days before and a few days after the particular date. This month for example my period was due on Saturday but after 11 or 12dpo I started to get a strange feeling in my sides like a pulling feeling and day 13 and 14 dpo I had light pink spotting but my period has come tday at 16dpo.

Has anyone else problems like this because I have not being on any contraceptive pill for the last 3 years and I am only 26 and my husband is 33 so why should it be so hard to conceive, we are getting very downhearted now.

I would appreciate any feedback.
My fiance and i have been doing exactly the same for 8 months with no luck and dnt understand why! I have had pevic internal and external scan and all ok! He gave sample too and he was fine!so i feel ur pain and would love ur advice!!!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:57 AM   58
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twag View Post

Also I have been on BnB for 2 years whilst I was in WTT my BnB friends have moved on to TTC and Pregnancy journals and I have been there to support them all the way BUT when I move over to TTC do I get the same support NO tbh I feel totally neglected by them (all bar one) - I know it is only online and they have their own lifes but I am ranting!
Same. This is from not other forum, though. Now they've all moved on and got pregnant, they are really smug and snide I posting. They tell me to stop symptom spotting or it wont happen. Ironic as I remember them when they were in 2ww...

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM   59
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

Yup and being told to be patient - I AM DONE WITH BEING PATIENT!

ladies

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM   60
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Thing that annoys me though is that these are people who have been through this! They know how hard it it. I expect it from the BFP first time crowd, but it from those who have struggled

SEO by vBSEO