LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 05:47 AM   1
Wobbles
Mum (Mom)
Administrator

Trying To Conceive #1 Only Vent Thread

Welcome to the Trying To Conceive #1 Only Vent Thread, a ranting space for all your TTC stresses. Something you can't say out loud? Say it here!

This thread is for TTC #1 ONLY. If you are TTC #2+ please use the TTC #1+ vent thread (click). We also have a vent thread for LTTTC (click).

Please make yourself familiar with our FORUM RULES (click) before you continue, specifically the following:
Quote:
Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.
Quote:
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.
To make it clear:
  • You may not target another forum member and/or thread within this vent thread.
  • Cross posting causing a negative atmosphere is not acceptable forum activity.
  • All vents are personal to the individual poster.
  • Whist BabyandBump is a public forum you may not come on to use this thread solely to tell someone else their current feelings are wrong.
  • Ignoring these guidelines may result in your account being restricted or banned without warning.

Social Slimmers - Dieting & Fitness Forum

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:47 AM   2
Wobbles
Mum (Mom)
Administrator

Thread open!

Social Slimmers - Dieting & Fitness Forum

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 15:55 PM   3
Ss83
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I swear baby&bump has been like an online therapy for me!!
So, right now feeling drained and pretty low with it all....first cycles all over the place when I came off the pill, then referred by my gp for bloods to test for ov as a couple years back they found cysts (by accident) so just to check all is okay. Results come in tomorrow and feeling so nervous....then yesterday started getting lower back pain so was convinced Af on her way...but nothing...then a wave of nausea...convince myself I'm pg!...then can't sleep for thinking about it...still no Af, no more symptoms, and feeling exhausted by the whole thing this cycle.
Can't tell dh as he was gutted last month by bfn and don't want to get his hopes up so here is the only place I can moan...!
So...test results tomorrow...please please be positive for ovulation...then if I get over that hurdle if no Af by Monday or Tuesday Ill be testing....
So so tired...if these ov tests negative ill have to do this for the next three months to monitor it...please don't let it be negative. Part of me thinks I should have left it a year before going to to the doc but didn't want to waste time if it turned out the cysts were affecting fertility and a year had gone by without knowing...but I'm stressing out now...

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 18:22 PM   4
Mrs. Mafiozo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I've been TTC for 10+ months. No period in 2.5 months. Always BFN....without a shimmer of a line. Was given Provera to start my period but just kept thinking what if what if and haven't taken it yet. Lot's of dr. appts next week for me and my DH. So very tired of trying, of peeing on sticks, worrying, family keeps asking me what's wrong. All of this but still trying to stay happy and stress-free for future baby. Some days are great, some days are terrible. I never was good at waiting for what I wanted. But, here I am, waiting and praying. Thinking I might have PCOS, but I guess I'll let the dr. decide that in the near future. Why does this fertility thing have to be so tricky! I avoid every "I got pregnant on the first try" story like the plague. Well, this is my vent. In real life, I'm actually a really happy funny pleasant person to be around, but this forum is really helpful for when the angry POAS addict needs a release.
Baby dust to all!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 21:29 PM   5
Lionchild
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mafiozo View Post
I've been TTC for 10+ months. No period in 2.5 months. Always BFN....without a shimmer of a line. Was given Provera to start my period but just kept thinking what if what if and haven't taken it yet. Lot's of dr. appts next week for me and my DH. So very tired of trying, of peeing on sticks, worrying, family keeps asking me what's wrong. All of this but still trying to stay happy and stress-free for future baby. Some days are great, some days are terrible. I never was good at waiting for what I wanted. But, here I am, waiting and praying. Thinking I might have PCOS, but I guess I'll let the dr. decide that in the near future. Why does this fertility thing have to be so tricky! I avoid every "I got pregnant on the first try" story like the plague. Well, this is my vent. In real life, I'm actually a really happy funny pleasant person to be around, but this forum is really helpful for when the angry POAS addict needs a release.
Baby dust to all!

I completely understand what you're going though. We're here for you! At least you're seeing a doctor. It's nice to have answers.

I'm waiting on the results of my ultrasound to see if there's something wrong with me. Only been 8 months ttc, but 4 years off bc not always being too careful about it. You start to lose hope after seeing negatives every month, but you have to keep moving forward with life, right? I agree most days are good, but some days it hits you. Lots of babydust to you.

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 21:31 PM   6
Lionchild
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ss83 View Post
I swear baby&bump has been like an online therapy for me!!
So, right now feeling drained and pretty low with it all....first cycles all over the place when I came off the pill, then referred by my gp for bloods to test for ov as a couple years back they found cysts (by accident) so just to check all is okay. Results come in tomorrow and feeling so nervous....then yesterday started getting lower back pain so was convinced Af on her way...but nothing...then a wave of nausea...convince myself I'm pg!...then can't sleep for thinking about it...still no Af, no more symptoms, and feeling exhausted by the whole thing this cycle.
Can't tell dh as he was gutted last month by bfn and don't want to get his hopes up so here is the only place I can moan...!
So...test results tomorrow...please please be positive for ovulation...then if I get over that hurdle if no Af by Monday or Tuesday Ill be testing....
So so tired...if these ov tests negative ill have to do this for the next three months to monitor it...please don't let it be negative. Part of me thinks I should have left it a year before going to to the doc but didn't want to waste time if it turned out the cysts were affecting fertility and a year had gone by without knowing...but I'm stressing out now...

At least the doctor will hopefully have answers!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 00:00 AM   7
Mrs. Mafiozo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionchild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mafiozo View Post
Baby dust to all!

I completely understand what you're going though. We're here for you! At least you're seeing a doctor. It's nice to have answers.

I'm waiting on the results of my ultrasound to see if there's something wrong with me. Only been 8 months ttc, but 4 years off bc not always being too careful about it. You start to lose hope after seeing negatives every month, but you have to keep moving forward with life, right? I agree most days are good, but some days it hits you. Lots of babydust to you.
Good luck with your ultrasound. I hope all is well! At this point, just having some answers would be a real relief I'm sure. I read somewhere that almost 90% of people who take *longer* to get pregnant will eventually get pregnant with medicine, dr. intervention, etc. which made me smile.
Here's some baby dust for you.

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM   8
laurac1988
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

3dpo... Sore bbs... Let this be the one. Tired of waiting now!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 15:01 PM   9
nic18
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

offically been ttc#1 for a year!!!!!!!!!! is this ever going to happen?

& to all the people i keep hearing say 'i conceived in the first month, go die. i'm sick of hearing it!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 16:45 PM   10
MackMomma8
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

I'm not a bad friend because you decided to have a baby. You're a bad friend because you forgot how to be a normal human being.

SEO by vBSEO