LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:38 AM   1
Meandu01
Other
Active BnB Member

spotting off and on for 5 days

Hi,

I also post this on not trying and not preventing but so far no respond so I'm hoping by posting this here, someone can give me advice from their experiences with implantation bleeding.

My period is irregular and I do have pcos so I'm not sure when I ovulated but I have been spotting brown and watery pinkish color off and on for 5 days. The spotting started on 10/1 to 10/5, which I expected af to show up and I thought af was coming because that's how my af usually start, but still no af only spotting about the size of a quarter on the panty liner. The spotting stop for about 4 days now and still no af. No symptoms except for a few cramps aling with lowe back pain nd mild headache. My last af was 8/28. I'm really confuse if this is implantation bleeding and does it last this long? or can ovaries cyst cause this spotting? I haven't done a preg test yet because of too many bfn in the past and right not I'm not trying to ttc after 2 years of trying but would be really happy if it is bfp. Also I've never been preggo before so did anyone ever have this weird spotting and got preggo?

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 13:39 PM   2
starrilicious
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I dunno but am in a similar boat. Been spotting a week now and no AF. Really dont wanna test just to get a BFN, rather just see the witch.

Hope it's a bfp for you! xx

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 15:06 PM   3
Meandu01
Other
Active BnB Member

Hi..I'm really tempted in doing a preg test and went to the $ store today and bought a couple of preg test. Now I'm debating if I should do a test tonight or wait til tomorrow for the FMU but either way I'll update on this.

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 15:24 PM   4
starrilicious
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Best of luck hun xx

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 19:12 PM   5
Meandu01
Other
Active BnB Member

Update-I decide to test and the result is a BFN...I'm still devastated even though I wasn't ttc but maybe I'll wait a few more days if AF still haven't shown up yet. Fingers crossed for you and hope its a BFP for you..

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:02 AM   6
starrilicious
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I really hope it is just taking a few days for your levels to get up.

I give up, over a week of spotting is not a good sign at all.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:37 AM   7
Meandu01
Other
Active BnB Member

Have you done a preg test yet? or seen a dr?

Don't give up yet theres still hope. I had a friend that was spotting non stop for 2 1/2 weeks before she knew she was pregnant which she just had a healthy baby girl. I'm still going to wait out a few more days to retest.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:57 AM   8
starrilicious
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I caved and bought tests this morning on the way to work but haven't tested yet.

Stopped spotting and most of my symptoms have gone. No idea what that means. I may test in the morning, I'm just convinced it will be negative and don't wanna waste my money...

I called the duty doctor and he wasn't concerned at all said to come in for an STI test just to be safe but I've been with my hubbie 4 years so doubt it's that. Wasn't the most helpful... Might see my own doctor.

I really hope it means good things for you though!

Isn't it funny how much guessing is involved in this still!?

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:08 AM   9
alyssaandrew
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

i need help!
Hi im Alyssa and me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for about 7 months now and nothing has happened except for my miscarriage i had when we first started trying but since then i havent got pregnant but we tryed this month i started my period sept. 24 got off sept. 28 and then 7 days after i was off i started noticing pinkish brown discharge i dont know what it is but i still have it and ive had it for about 8 days now and i have no idea what it is. and its not that pink anymore its more just a brownish mucus discharge. Can anyone help me and also today i woke up feeling like i was going throw up. Help please.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:48 AM   10
starrilicious
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi Alyssa, could be a few things. Do you have any other symptoms?