LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 04:08 AM   1
jess_1984
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Opk help please :)

Hi, it's my first month ttc and I have been using cheap Internet opk's since cd6 (I know very early, I was excited to start!). I'm on cd11 now and still nothing on opk. I know it's early for a surge and positive opk but I was expecting something on the test line. Is this normal or should I be concerned? My cycle varies between 24 and 28 days but is typically 26. And advice/ opinions greatly appreciated. Thank you xxx

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:12 AM   2
Sams123
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi jess I have 26 day cycles and don't usually get pos opks until cd14-15 so don't worry too much :-)

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 06:22 AM   3
kellerbells
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm new to this too! This is my first cycle ttc and figuring all of this out. There is so much info out there!! I tried OPK from cd 10 to 17 and didn't get a positive. I had some faint lines, but not as dark as they should be. I have read that OPK can miss the LH surge if we only test daily...I guess some surges are shorter. I might try the digital ones next cycle so I'm not spending time studying faint pink and purple lines wondering if I waited to long or not long enough to check - lol! I'm starting to chart my basal body temperature. I wish I had known about it when I started this cycle - learning something new on here every day At least then I'll know if I ovulated for sure next cycle!