LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 13:33 PM   1
claudinator
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

6 months ttc

I taught I'd be at least three months along, am I the only one?

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 14:02 PM   2
Toni8
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Nope, I thought I'd be 5 months along, lol! Oh how naive I was! Thought when you have unprotected sex, you get pregnant. I didn't know to think any different, everyone I know had oops babies, and most of my family conceived within two months... So yea, month 5 here. But this month I have a good feeling! I'm not so obsessive, I'm not so fixated. I didn't even know what cd I was on the other day. So I'm hoping relaxing will be beneficial! Granted, it's still on my mind most of the time, but I keep trying to occupy myself. I havn't lost hope yet though, still early in this whole endeavor

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 14:08 PM   3
claudinator
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I'm the youngest of seven I've 5 sisters the longest it took one to concieve was 2months!!! I'm wondering where's my magic baby? Your the same. How old are you? I've a busy job so that keeps my mind off it during the day but when I finish eugh

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 14:38 PM   4
Becksta
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Haha Yup me and DH had this plan to start trying Nov.. we would find out DEC. and then tell our family christmas day. Dont know why I just assummed it would happen in the first month lol but it never! Wish I had started trying sooner now!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 14:43 PM   5
claudinator
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Omg that was our plan! We were gonna tell our families on Christmas Day but no where's my magic baby?

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 14:52 PM   6
Becksta
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Where are you now in your cycle? Im 9DPO..... so in the agonising TWW.
Hoping this could be our lucky month, No symptoms as yet so kinda pessimistic.
Fingers crossed for you and your BFP this month also xx

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 15:13 PM   7
gprunner
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm also 9 or 10 dpo...I want to test but no it's so early. Although, my cycles do range from 26-28 and today is 24 and no spotting yet. I hate going to the bathroom and looking! I am a few more months trying than you ladies (9) but also thought I'd be quite well along by now. Good luck to you guys this month

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 15:36 PM   8
Becksta
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprunner View Post
I'm also 9 or 10 dpo...I want to test but no it's so early. Although, my cycles do range from 26-28 and today is 24 and no spotting yet. I hate going to the bathroom and looking! I am a few more months trying than you ladies (9) but also thought I'd be quite well along by now. Good luck to you guys this month
when you get to the 9/10 dpo its so hard not to test because you know it possible to get that faint second line. hubbys bday is tommorow I will be 10dpo planning to test in the morning just in case there is something there I can make his bday all that more special.. if not I will then wait until AF due on 25th. What about you when do you think u will test?

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 15:37 PM   9
claudinator
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I taught I didn't ovulate but I have super streachy CM so yahey And in 2 weeks it will be my birthday!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 15:38 PM   10
Becksta
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudinator View Post
Omg that was our plan! We were gonna tell our families on Christmas Day but no where's my magic baby?
Dont worry Claudinator it will come eventually it just takes some longer than others