LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM   1
CrazyAsh35
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

5 weeks & 6 days since last period

It has been 5 weeks & 6 days since last period. Still no period & negative tests. Last week, had brown/pink discharge.. Hoping that was implantation, because I never have that unless after my period. But I have a late cycle so its hard to tell... & I have been irregular too. Also, my BBT has started rising. Going to doc Feb 5th to get blood test, hoping for good news. Very hard to not stress when you are trying so hard to get pregnant. If I am not pregnant, Ive decided to go with the flow & not take my BBT. Anyone else going through this?

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 18:46 PM   2
jesgurl99
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

i went through this recently. my period was about 2 weeks late, so for me would be about 5 weeks since last period. I took a test and it came out negative everytime. i had no discharge tho. so you could be!
good luck on feb 5th!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 19:05 PM   3
Disneybaby26
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Im on CD 35, exactly 5 weeks since last AF today. Negative HPT, negative Beta, negative mood...

Fingers and toes crossed you get wonderful news and some answers!! xx

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 19:24 PM   4
CrazyAsh35
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Now i feel like im ovulating.. Have all the signs of cervical mucus & the pain. So frustrating.. Need to be patient for 5 more days!!
Thanks ladies! Trying for my first baby!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 19:34 PM   5
Disneybaby26
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Me too!! Only third cycle off birth control, first cycles were 29 and 26 days. I hope I wasn't at all discouraging. Just feeling confused and lonely! I had my third lh surge this month using OPKs starting the other day and EWCM thing morning, hoping I'm actually ovulating too!! Keep me posted, it's nice to have someone in kinda the same boat

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 19:55 PM   6
CrazyAsh35
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I have stopped since July. Ive had irregular periods before, so im starting to get that pattern back. . Hate it... Im 26 & i want to have a baby before 30, but really wanting to conceive this year. Good to know someone else is pretty much going through same thing. Good luck to you Disney... Keep me updated!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:54 AM   7
smilies28
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

It's a good idea to go to your doctors for a peace of mind.
I came of b/c aug and had first period September which ended up 40 day cycle, then next one 42 and then I didn't have one for 2 bit months so went to the doctor and he said this was normal a lot woman miss them due to
Life changes. Anyway he did blood tests and came all clear
Apart from one which suggested I was mid cycle so as I didn't no when I was to get my AF he was kind enough to send me for a scan. Funnily enough I got my AF week before my scan but the scan showed that everything was normal and I was fine.

So what I'm trying to say Is all this time I was thinking I had something wrong and worked myself up when infact it was nothing!! Just stay calm and positive is my motto now !!
Hope you all get your baby dust this year!!

Xx

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:09 AM   8
CrazyAsh35
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I was starting to get crazy about signs and taking temp. Now im feeling relaxed & not doing anything. Prolly still get a blood test to ease my mind more. Baby dust to you all!!!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 18:20 PM   9
Disneybaby26
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi!! Any update??

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 18:33 PM   10
CrazyAsh35
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Nothin yet. Going to doctor tomorrow. I havent started yet, but i have been feeling like i ovulated the last couple days. Crazy.. Im trying not to stress.