LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 16:43 PM   1
Jakenbeef
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

3 days late for period, could i be pregnant?

This month i have been ttc and i am 3 days late now. usually this would be a sure sign that i could be pregnant because im usually very regular but for the past couple of months my periods have been around a week late each time. i tested at 13 dpo (one day before my period was 'due') and it was a so i thought that's it im out. I don't know what to think of the situation, there isn't any reason for my periods to be late. confused.

if anyone can give me any advice it would be very much appreciated

baby dust to all :-)

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 19:41 PM   2
fdcsw126
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

didnt want to r&r but af was late three days for me to this month, and im never late, the only thing you can do is wait till you are 7-10 days late then make an appt for a blood test with your dr

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 19:52 PM   3
Jelly.Bean
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

How do you know that your period is late? Do you chart your temps or use opk's to confirm O? Maybe your cycles are changing for some reason. Have you done anything different the past few months like changes to diet or exercise, taken any new supplements, been under any stress?

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 22:01 PM   4
fdcsw126
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

My periods have always been 28-29 days since I started them when I was 11 and no nothing new for me, I did have irregular periods when I was planning my wedding meaning that every other month it would come a week early but ever since I got married they went back to normal. The doctors actually recommend that you don't take hpt until you are 7-10 days late and then go in for a blood test

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:19 AM   5
sarahkr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakenbeef View Post
This month i have been ttc and i am 3 days late now. usually this would be a sure sign that i could be pregnant because im usually very regular but for the past couple of months my periods have been around a week late each time. i tested at 13 dpo (one day before my period was 'due') and it was a so i thought that's it im out. I don't know what to think of the situation, there isn't any reason for my periods to be late. confused.

if anyone can give me any advice it would be very much appreciated

baby dust to all :-)

have you changed anything this month? like using pregnacare etc? i've heard bad reviews about that and it could mess with your periods. i started taking folic acid last month and i was early...... but i use the cbfm and that showed no peaks its a strange thing this ttc lark... drives you round the bend
xx