Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 22:32 PM   11
BabyCleo
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

omg i want to hug you. i started sobbing when reading this cause i went through the same thing. im now 6 days late with neg. tests and worried.. but everything you said is true. everything has perfect timing. your peanut will come back to you and my nugget will come back to me one day.

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 22:32 PM   12
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Oh no

I'm the same way with the 30-35 day cycles. I hope you're bleeding clears up and you get a clean bill of health to move on. Are you going to try again or take a break?

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 22:35 PM   13
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyCleo View Post
omg i want to hug you. i started sobbing when reading this cause i went through the same thing. im now 6 days late with neg. tests and worried.. but everything you said is true. everything has perfect timing. your peanut will come back to you and my nugget will come back to me one day.
Thank you for your thoughts. It was cathartic to write it. I encourage everyone to not bottle anything up, let it out and let us comfort each other through this.

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 23:20 PM   14
Timetotry
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Thank you for sharing your story.
I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. It sounds like you have a wonderfully supportive hubby on your side.
So sweet when he asks if there's anything to do to make the hcg increase.

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 23:31 PM   15
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I know, it was a such a gentle suggestion. I can't fault him for trying.

The end has arrived. Cramps & red.

I hope this end goes smoothly.

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 02:38 AM   16
Euronova
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hugs... You described the roller coaster of emotions... X

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:10 AM   17
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I woke up back to scant brown spotting. 4 hours until I see the doctor. Couldn't come fast enough.

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 16:53 PM   18
Euronova
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Any update? How are you feeling?

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 18:14 PM   19
Pearly86
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I just now read the whole post of yours and i was litrally numb for few minutes.
the way you described and moreover what you have gone thru is really tough!!
and coming out of it is even tougher job!! I would say I am really amazed by the fact ur coping up with all this and am with you too I just really wish things gets sorted out soon for you and m sure soon there is gonna be the luckiest week for you again and it will indeed be lucky!!
I have read great and healthy concieving stories of women who have miscarried right afterwards,
and I wish you all the luck from the bottom of my heart and its so going to be true, just keep up the spirits high dear and uhve got really great hubby and friends with you who are gonna make ur journey ahead even more better and promising!!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 20:07 PM   20
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hey there.. Update. Say doc, appt went well. Optimistic. I'm typing from phone so will be short.
He thinks we are safe to try again as soon as the HCG comes to 0. Blood work ordered for next Thursday. Drew some labs today. I'm certain I'm Rh+ but he wants to check. Also asked him to check my thyroid.

He thinks prog was so low because of impending m/c and my body was already moving on. He states from the looks of blood work my body is in a new cycle but hasn't removed the cargo yet.

Cytotec started around 4:15, having cramping off and on but no bleeding. I hope this works. I feel I can't move on until my cargo leaves.

Will do baby aspirin regime next time and get labs done as soon as get a BFP again. Fingers crossed.

Best friend is laying with me waiting.

SEO by vBSEO