LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:19 AM   31
Marqelle93
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I just saw this thread and read this. I am so sorry that this happened to you. It's hard when all you want to do is ask why? I hope that you get another great surprise asap and your sadness goes away.

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:49 AM   32
AshNAmber
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

ugh im crying at work... I didnt even get to completely finish reading all of your story. thank you for sharing it with us. i know it couldn't have been easy to write it at all. i just wanted to hug you the more i read on. I'm so glad you have such a supporting and loving husband to be there for you.

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 19:27 PM   33
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

HCG from yesterday came back at 3. Doctor says lets go for one more draw next week to see if we get 0.

Wednesday was really hard. Wednesday we were supposed to be going in for the ultrasound. The moment I realized that, I was at work and cried. I left early.

Thursday I got up early to get the HCG draw and felt positive and optimistic that it would finally be 0, and this can be a past experience. I have to say I feel just blah about it coming back at 3. Like come on body, move on. M/C is mentally draining.

Thanks for reading it.. I just hope in some way it inspires other people to be open about their experience and not suffer alone. You also just never know what fate has in store for you.

This experience has changed my life. I'm unhappy at work and I realized I have more important things in my life, family, my husband, trying to start our own family. I want to focus on those things, not work. And I am a workaholic. I'm currently trying to find a new job PRN and working on my applications to NP school.

I say do what makes you happy... life is way too short and too precious.

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 19:43 PM   34
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAfterDepo View Post
HCG from yesterday came back at 3. Doctor says lets go for one more draw next week to see if we get 0.

Wednesday was really hard. Wednesday we were supposed to be going in for the ultrasound. The moment I realized that, I was at work and cried. I left early.

Thursday I got up early to get the HCG draw and felt positive and optimistic that it would finally be 0, and this can be a past experience. I have to say I feel just blah about it coming back at 3. Like come on body, move on. M/C is mentally draining.

Thanks for reading it.. I just hope in some way it inspires other people to be open about their experience and not suffer alone. You also just never know what fate has in store for you.

This experience has changed my life. I'm unhappy at work and I realized I have more important things in my life, family, my husband, trying to start our own family. I want to focus on those things, not work. And I am a workaholic. I'm currently trying to find a new job PRN and working on my applications to NP school.

I say do what makes you happy... life is way too short and too precious.
I too was a work a holic and freaked out at the idea of starting the process of trying again over, what will my job think? How will I explain to them? I realized that life is much to short and our family is more important then work. Period. I hope you get down to 0 soon and when you feel ready try again....

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 05:34 AM   35
BabyChaser09
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you ladies so much for sharing your stories with us! My heart aches for you and I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain you experienced. *Huugggss* to you ladies

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:02 AM   36
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Lifeafterdepo, did you get my PM?

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM   37
awaitingrmb
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sending many your way. Sorry for your loss.

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 16:52 PM   38
LifeAfterDepo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Yes I did! I've been MIA for a few days. HCG back to 0! CD 14ish. Waiting for a +OPK and some EWCM to arrive! My spirits are up.
I actually just talked to an old teacher of mine about my work situation and we talked about the MC, I cried. It feels good to be moving on though. I have moments where I feel tender, but for the most part I'm just so happy hubs is home and we're moving on and keep trying.

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 20:44 PM   39
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAfterDepo View Post
Yes I did! I've been MIA for a few days. HCG back to 0! CD 14ish. Waiting for a +OPK and some EWCM to arrive! My spirits are up.
I actually just talked to an old teacher of mine about my work situation and we talked about the MC, I cried. It feels good to be moving on though. I have moments where I feel tender, but for the most part I'm just so happy hubs is home and we're moving on and keep trying.
I am so happy your back to 0!! Baby dust to you!!!

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 20:53 PM   40
awaitingrmb
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

SEO by vBSEO