LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:24 AM   1
han17
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Looking to hear positive stories

Hi girls. Hubby and I been trying since nov last year and not had any positive preg test although both been tested and we're fine. (So just a waiting game...)
I came on my period AGAIN yesterday and I'm looking to hear good stories from girls who were trying after a year and now have a bubba? ... I just feel like it's never going to happen for us so it would help to hear of these good stories.

Just feeling really down at the moment 😩😥

Xx

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 12:09 PM   2
TheNewJZ
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey Han,

My DH and I were also trying since Nov and unfortunately had a few obstacles in our way. After 6 months we were seen by a FS... my DH was found to have poor morphology in his analysis, I had multiple cysts, a blocked right tube and more than likely endo. After countless bfns and notthe slightest bit of hope, We were scheduled to start iui with meds when I began my aug cycle... Well... August af never came and now we're 11 weeks! No meds, no iui!!

I know it's absolute torture when people tell you to just be patient.. I wouldn't dream of telling anyone that! But I honestly think the relaxing helped me. In July when we came to the decision to go ahead with iui we gave up "trying" and just enjoyed each other. We had a plan for the next cycle so I stopped temping and using opks, didn't time bd'ing. I think it worked!

You'll find what works for you as well, and in the mean time I'm here if you need to talk! *hugs*

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 16:08 PM   3
han17
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Aw that's brilliant, so happy for you!!! This is what i needed to hear as recently I've heard from docs you just need to relax and be patient! Defo putting away the ovulation sticks and going with the flow!

Thank you so much for coming back to me!! Good luck with everything! I hope to give you some good news with me in the next comings months xxx

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 09:56 AM   4
PrayingLady
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Bump!!!

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:36 AM   5
Ss83
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I did although got help with clomid. Good luck, hope you get that bfp soon. X

SEO by vBSEO