Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 09:51 AM   31
Wishing_
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

I'm going to make an appt to do the Day 3 Blood Work. I really don't want to stop until we succeed but it's emotionally draining the life out of me.

@Flowerpower80 - I usually say hi and never leave the thread because other people start talking to me lol.

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 22:53 PM   32
Wishing_
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Day 4 with AF. It should be gone by now but the is still here. I been cramping and vomiting like crazy!! I was able to eat chocolate for a week now I'm back to puking it out. This is torture! I'm love chocolate!!!

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 09:16 AM   33
junbait
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Are you able to eat chocolate again now?

Looks like I'll be in TWW soon. According to all the apps and websites, based on my average cycle length O should happen on Saturday. But my temp spiked this morning and the cervix was high last night DH couldn't find it, I think I O'd yesterday, maybe? We'll see. We did BD yesterday and the day before, but now I'm confused and worried that we might have missed it this cycle.

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:28 PM   34
Wishing_
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Let's hope you didn't. I just had some brownies and I feel fine right now. I guess it depends on what kind of chocolate goodies I eat.

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:00 AM   35
junbait
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing_ View Post
Let's hope you didn't. I just had some brownies and I feel fine right now. I guess it depends on what kind of chocolate goodies I eat.
I'm usually all over chocolates if they're in front of me, but I actually said no to them. DH was surprised coz he was holding an unopened box!

Chart says I'm 3DPO now, so I guess its onto TWW for me now. I definitely feel like we did not BD enough this cycle! I"ll try not to SS, and it might not be that hard if no symptoms show up. So far no symptoms and of course it's way too early for any symptoms. Holding onto tiny hope that the few days we did BD was enough.

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 17:54 PM   36
Wishing_
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Just noticed I got some bogger like EWCM. I may be ovulating soon!

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 09:15 AM   37
Smallz
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hey ladies! I am new to this whole thing and still trying to grasp it all!

I've been off birth control for two months, one regular period since... And am just past my "missed period", but I was semi irregular before birth control. So I'm currently in the waiting stage... I think?

Four years ago I actually miscarried off birth control.... And it was good since I wasn't ready to be a mom. Then got on birth control for the next 3 and a half years...
Looking for support. My husband and I have officially decided to start trying right before I stopped taking birth control. I was the one holding us up. He's been ready for years. I was focused on trying to start a career.

Now I'm just anxious and ready for a family now that everything else is underway. I'm 27, he's 31... He feels more pressed for time than I do, but now I feel it because the vibe spreads...

I know I should be patient and not stress, but it's more challenging than I thought...

It's only been two months! Lol

Xoxo

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 11:50 AM   38
Wishing_
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallz View Post
Hey ladies! I am new to this whole thing and still trying to grasp it all!

I've been off birth control for two months, one regular period since... And am just past my "missed period", but I was semi irregular before birth control. So I'm currently in the waiting stage... I think?

Four years ago I actually miscarried off birth control.... And it was good since I wasn't ready to be a mom. Then got on birth control for the next 3 and a half years...
Looking for support. My husband and I have officially decided to start trying right before I stopped taking birth control. I was the one holding us up. He's been ready for years. I was focused on trying to start a career.

Now I'm just anxious and ready for a family now that everything else is underway. I'm 27, he's 31... He feels more pressed for time than I do, but now I feel it because the vibe spreads...

I know I should be patient and not stress, but it's more challenging than I thought...

It's only been two months! Lol

Xoxo
I think it takes a while for the birth control to wash out of your system. I'm not really sure. I used birth control for about two months and that was when I was probably 18.

Have you made an appointment to your gyn? They can probably confirm its out your system and that its okay to start trying. She may even prescribe folic acid like my gyn did. I'm taking prenatals because I've read it gives your the vitamins you need for yourself and the baby. Plus you won't get morning sickness.

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 13:48 PM   39
junbait
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Chart says I'm on 6 DPO now. But there are absolutely zero symptoms.

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 17:02 PM   40
Wishing_
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

I never have symptoms. Its probably normal for some of us.

SEO by vBSEO