LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 21:11 PM   1
emousenon
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Am I Pregnant?

Hello all..

So, last month, my fiance and I were not trying but also not preventing so each time he came in me. Fast forward, I got my period the 1st and it ended on the 7th. We did it again that weekend, but then I started spotting, very lightly only when I wipe and now I am completely nauseated and just dizzy. Is there a chance I'm pregnant? Can you get your period for the month but still be pregnant?! Help pls!

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 21:36 PM   2
trying2years
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi, we have been trying for 2 years, I am 29 and was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago. A couple of years ago I found out I had a tumor in my uterus so had surgery done to kill the tumor( stopped blood flow to the tumor). since then I have had normal periods. They started on the exact day they were supposed to and end on the day they were supposed to. Last month around ovulation time I had a UTI, took meds and got rid of it, my period was a week late last month and was light-regular. this month I had another UTI around ovulation time and got rid of it sooner than last time. Had very little bleeding, for 1 day around the time my period was supposed to start, now I am 2 weeks late, have been feeling cramping but not bad around my uterus for a couple of weeks, have had bad backaches to where i can barely get up in the mid lower area of my back, pain in my thighs on some days and some days its nothing, occasional slight nausea but nothing affecting me in any way. some smells have been bothering me, like pork chops cooking, smells horrible to me. I had tender nipples for about a week around when my period was supposed to be here but no breast tenderness. my breasts feel slightly larger but not a drastic change and the color of my areolas havent darkened like everyone says it should. Ive taken 2 hpt and were both negative, tried the bleach and urine and it fizzled then foamed for a few seconds then went away and just bubbles like soda does. Ive read that having pcos causes negative pregnancy results, and i dont have the common pregnancy symptoms like vomitting, breast tenderness, ect... I dont have insurance right now so cant go to the dr, my only option is to go to the er but i dont want that bill if its nothing. what does everyone think? know anyone with the simlar problems/ symptoms and turned out to be pregnant?