Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM   21
savvysaver
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi girls! Hope it is okay for me to pop over here and follow along.

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 09:59 AM   22
Broody820
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi I would like to follow also! I'm new new new to everything! I've been creeping around this site for a little over a year now trying to get my baby fever fix and now the time has finally come to start TTC!! So not only am I new to TTC but this is also my first post, so forgive me if I dont know all the terms! My husband and I were planning on NTNP until the spring and then TTC but we recently found out that he will be deploying at the end of January and wont be here in the spring therefore bumping our TTC up to this month (fingers crossed) and January. Best of luck to everyone and lots of baby dust!!

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 11:29 AM   23
ERosePW
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Savvy, of course we don't mind! I'm super happy to see you on here! Although I'm hoping you won't be here for too long. Hoping and praying! (and I have a feeling you won't be!)

Welcome Broody! How nice that your joined us on your very first post. Thrilled to have you... a soldier's wife. I love it! I have a soft spot for soldiers and their families. I'm so silly, I get teary-eyed when I see one walking through the airport. Hehe! Not because I feel sorry for them, but I just get so emotional about what they're doing and how much bigger it is than any of us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you guys conceive before he deploys!! So where are you in your cycle?

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM   24
Loves cupcake

I would like to join as well. I just have this crazy feeling that this is going to be the month. Fingers crossed!

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 12:16 PM   25
Broody820
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

ERose, thank you for your support, it really means a lot! I'm on cycle day 3 of a 27/28 day cycle and according to my period app I should ovulate on the 14th. I've only been off bcp since October so I'm not sure if my body had regulated itself yet. I'm going today to buy vitamins and OPK to try to figure it out. There is so much to learn about and I want to do all I can the next 2 months but other than the basics I don't know what to do to help. I'm excited to be in this group and meet other women to talk to during this huge life step.

On a not-baby note: Is there a way to follow this thread and receive updates or do I just search for it each time to see if there's new posts?

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 12:20 PM   26
ERosePW
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves cupcake View Post
I would like to join as well. I just have this crazy feeling that this is going to be the month. Fingers crossed!
Welcome Loves cupcake!! I'm having a good feeling about this month too, so I think we're gonna get a lot of BFPs outta this thread.

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 12:27 PM   27
ERosePW
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broody820 View Post
ERose, thank you for your support, it really means a lot! I'm on cycle day 3 of a 27/28 day cycle and according to my period app I should ovulate on the 14th. I've only been off bcp since October so I'm not sure if my body had regulated itself yet. I'm going today to buy vitamins and OPK to try to figure it out. There is so much to learn about and I want to do all I can the next 2 months but other than the basics I don't know what to do to help. I'm excited to be in this group and meet other women to talk to during this huge life step.

On a not-baby note: Is there a way to follow this thread and receive updates or do I just search for it each time to see if there's new posts?
You can get emails when there are new posts... go into Edit Options, and then you'll see "Messaging & Notification", and in that section you have dropdown boxes for what you'd like to receive email notification for. I eventually turned mine off. I tend to check BnB almost daily, and if there have been new posts in a certain thread you're on, then it will show up in your UserCP. But if you think you'll check email more frequently, you'd be good with that option.

I think you're doing all you need to do so early in the TTC process... the vitamins and the OPKs are a great start. You'll pinpoint O with the OPK and that will give you an idea if you're Oing around a normal'ish timeframe. Keep in mind though, the OPKs only detect the LH surge which happens prior to egg release. The only way to confirm that an egg was actually released, is if you're charting your temp. But I dont really think you need to go there yet since you just started TTC. I had been trying for about 6 months before I decided I needed to start temping.

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 14:25 PM   28
savvysaver
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERosePW View Post
Savvy, of course we don't mind! I'm super happy to see you on here! Although I'm hoping you won't be here for too long. Hoping and praying! (and I have a feeling you won't be!)
Thanks ERose! I will hopefully know more tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves cupcake View Post
Hi Cupcake! I can't wait to see all the bfp's that come out of this thread! What CD are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broody820 View Post
Hi Brody! Welcome to the first TTC month! I subscribe to the threads I like to follow and do not opt for the email notifications. It is up under "thread tools" on the purple bar. Subscribe and then you can use the quick links to find "subscribed threads" that way I don't forget which threads I am following along.

After following along with ERose, MissStacy and a few other girls last month I learned a lot about TTC. My first regret this month is that I did not temp. Pick up a BBT and temp each morning, I think it would have helped me pinpoint my O day. Also don't buy cheap opk's, those lines drove me crazy - I bought the clearblue digital tests (thanks ERose for the suggestion!). I did try to follow a modified version of the SMEP plan. Good luck to all and baby dust!

Old Dec 4th, 2013, 08:43 AM   29
FutureBabyG
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

hi ladies. i thought af was going to start yesterday. it started over dinner then gone. i work nights and it messes with my cycle i believe. not horribly but enough. i am hoping when i go to days in January my body will bounce back and i can get my march baby. i would love a march baby. i will take whatever God gives me. i just think it would be fun to have a march family. how is everyone doing.

Old Dec 4th, 2013, 08:47 AM   30
FutureBabyG
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Beaglemom.... dont you get ur reading today? I am so excited for you. I hope you will share.

i get mine on Friday. I am wondering what crazy things she will have to say.

SEO by vBSEO