LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 19:16 PM   4461
MrsHudson
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Elizabeth View Post
MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.
Thank you! I appreciate that. Honestly when you don't have choice but to deal it isn't really being strong. People always say that to me but I don't feel that way. I'm just doing the best I can for my family.

I picked up some maca and will try that next cycle. I was thinking about this thread and how with Oliver I was taking herbal supplements. Maybe that'll help. Or not. Who knows. But my big guy is going to be 2 in a couple weeks and I'm really excited about that.

Old Jul 27th, 2017, 20:05 PM   4462
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHudson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Elizabeth View Post
MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.
Thank you! I appreciate that. Honestly when you don't have choice but to deal it isn't really being strong. People always say that to me but I don't feel that way. I'm just doing the best I can for my family.

I picked up some maca and will try that next cycle. I was thinking about this thread and how with Oliver I was taking herbal supplements. Maybe that'll help. Or not. Who knows. But my big guy is going to be 2 in a couple weeks and I'm really excited about that.
I say strength because you don't have a choice on outcome.... just how you handle it. You are doing the best for your family, but don't forget to take care of yourself. I do all the time. I run at full speed for my 2 kids and 2 step kids (teenagers who are pleased by nothing) I forget I need to sleep and rest.... You take care of you too.

Life deals us funny cards sometimes. I didn't want to be 35, divorced and still living in an apartment. But now.... I'm almost 40 with 2 kids (Ok, still renting). But at 35....i felt life was over. Echo wants to be with a 35 year old... biological clock ticking.....

My point.... strength. Be there for Oliver. That handsome guy! It took me to long to get strength. You ladies have it! I'm thinking of you all.

Haha, 2.....Mine turned 2.... went from mommas boy to a daddy's boy!

Old Aug 2nd, 2017, 13:53 PM   4463
Charmed86
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

MrsH, how are you getting on?

AF is late for me today, I've had cramps all day but no period. I took a test & it was negative so I don't know what's going on. I'm a bit freaked out. I hate ttc!

Old Sep 9th, 2017, 05:36 AM   4464
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed86 View Post
MrsH, how are you getting on?

AF is late for me today, I've had cramps all day but no period. I took a test & it was negative so I don't know what's going on. I'm a bit freaked out. I hate ttc!
Any updates?

Old Sep 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM   4465
Charmed86
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I got a bfn Nothing else so far! I got a faint bfp this morning on a CB early detector rest, but they're notorious for false positives! So I'm not taking it as a definite bfp yet xx

Old Oct 1st, 2017, 20:30 PM   4466
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Updates???!!!

Old Oct 10th, 2017, 22:09 PM   4467
MrsHudson
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thank you for the words MsE

How are you Charmed? Dying to read an update. Sending you good thoughts.

Well we didn't try last cycle and then AF never showed up. Took a test when I was 2 days late and it was the strongest BFP I've ever had. I'm 8 weeks now. Saw baby yesterday and it has a strong heart beat of 147. I also have a cyst on my left ovary so they have to monitor that and it's been pretty painful. Won't hurt the baby but if it gets big enough I'll have to have it removed. Cross your fingers for me ladies. This pregnancy is so much like mine with Oliver that I have a good feeling. It's hard to be this sick with a toddler though.

Old Oct 11th, 2017, 09:08 AM   4468
twinkie2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Oh my gosh! Congrats Mrs H!! How exciting!

Old Oct 11th, 2017, 09:49 AM   4469
MrsHudson
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie2 View Post
Oh my gosh! Congrats Mrs H!! How exciting!
Thank you! It is. I haven't really told anyone. My parents know but my in laws don't. It's kind of nice having a little secret.

Old Oct 11th, 2017, 12:43 PM   4470
twinkie2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

I know what you mean! But I'm also a really private person and I hate when people are always asking how things are going. We waited to announce until 15 weeks, family found at 11 because I was so sick and we were spending the day together so it was unavoidable. Now my MIL constantly asks how I'm doing...well I'm exhausted and I feel like shit, just like the last million times you've asked, now stop asking and please leave me alone! I don't really know what she expects me to say when she asks constantly!

SEO by vBSEO