LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 18:16 PM   4461
MrsHudson
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Elizabeth View Post
MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.
Thank you! I appreciate that. Honestly when you don't have choice but to deal it isn't really being strong. People always say that to me but I don't feel that way. I'm just doing the best I can for my family.

I picked up some maca and will try that next cycle. I was thinking about this thread and how with Oliver I was taking herbal supplements. Maybe that'll help. Or not. Who knows. But my big guy is going to be 2 in a couple weeks and I'm really excited about that.

Old Jul 27th, 2017, 19:05 PM   4462
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHudson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Elizabeth View Post
MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.
Thank you! I appreciate that. Honestly when you don't have choice but to deal it isn't really being strong. People always say that to me but I don't feel that way. I'm just doing the best I can for my family.

I picked up some maca and will try that next cycle. I was thinking about this thread and how with Oliver I was taking herbal supplements. Maybe that'll help. Or not. Who knows. But my big guy is going to be 2 in a couple weeks and I'm really excited about that.
I say strength because you don't have a choice on outcome.... just how you handle it. You are doing the best for your family, but don't forget to take care of yourself. I do all the time. I run at full speed for my 2 kids and 2 step kids (teenagers who are pleased by nothing) I forget I need to sleep and rest.... You take care of you too.

Life deals us funny cards sometimes. I didn't want to be 35, divorced and still living in an apartment. But now.... I'm almost 40 with 2 kids (Ok, still renting). But at 35....i felt life was over. Echo wants to be with a 35 year old... biological clock ticking.....

My point.... strength. Be there for Oliver. That handsome guy! It took me to long to get strength. You ladies have it! I'm thinking of you all.

Haha, 2.....Mine turned 2.... went from mommas boy to a daddy's boy!

Old Aug 2nd, 2017, 12:53 PM   4463
Charmed86
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

MrsH, how are you getting on?

AF is late for me today, I've had cramps all day but no period. I took a test & it was negative so I don't know what's going on. I'm a bit freaked out. I hate ttc!

SEO by vBSEO