LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM   4481
twinkie2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

I'd definitely chart and/or do OPKs. Cycles just off bcp can be all over the place, it's so hard to know where you are and if you've just started doing cp/cm checks it can be hard to be certain too. I'd probably wait a few days at least before taking another test. If you keep getting ewcm you could just now be starting to ovulate. I get loads of CM while pregnant so who knows, could also be a sign. It can take awhile for hcg to build so don't count yourself out just yet, just might not be high enough (sorry I'm not familiar with the brand you used!)

Old Nov 4th, 2017, 01:49 AM   4482
AshNTom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Wannnababy is me as I set up a new account, it has since been deactivated because I figured out my old details. So I'll be posting as AshNTom from now on.

I've decided to start on Vitex today and will be temping to see if that regulates me and makes me ovulate

Old Nov 4th, 2017, 11:15 AM   4483
twinkie2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshNTom View Post
Wannnababy is me as I set up a new account, it has since been deactivated because I figured out my old details. So I'll be posting as AshNTom from now on.

I've decided to start on Vitex today and will be temping to see if that regulates me and makes me ovulate
Good luck!

Old Nov 6th, 2017, 11:54 AM   4484
MrsHudson
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Charmed that sounds really awful but I hope you have some positive results. I agree I wouldn't be ttc either. Let us know your results!

MsE yeah it was really hard lol. I don't even know if passed my exam yet or not. Hard to sit through an 8 hour class for 5 days during first tri lol. I did it to compliment my doula business. I've really built that up this summer and now I can't take clients! Kind of stinks.

Well I've had a few good days but today is yucky again. I'm so sick of throwing up!

SEO by vBSEO