LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:14 AM   51
Johnsa37
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I think I already posted an update in here, but it may have been another thread. I got pregnant the first cycle off of BCP (after 12 years), and things are going great! I am 9 weeks today.

So it doesn't always take months of waiting after BCP!

GL to you all -- BABY DUST!!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:21 AM   52
Wtbam
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi All!!

Just wanted to drop in with an update.

I am currently now CD56 after stopping BC and still no AF.

I have started temping, and I have been checking my CM/CP and according to those things I believe I haven't even ovulated. I had a patch of EWCM and my cervix was high and soft (I can never tell if it is open or closed!) but all the OPK's I did were negative, and there was no temperature rise.

Getting very frustrated and just wish something would happen!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:27 AM   53
twinkie2
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Hang in there Wtbam! EWCM sounds promising for O, I have a difficult time telling open and closed, I'm hoping that after checking a whole cycle I'll be able to tell the difference based on when I end up ovulating.

Johnsa-I've got you on the front page thread showing 1st cycle off BFP!! How are you feeling? Looking back, any symptoms that you had after ovulation before you got your BFP?

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:31 AM   54
Wtbam
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

twinkie, I know! I even tried looking at this site, beautiful cervix http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervi...tos-of-cervix/

It shows photos of the cervix every single day of the cycle. It hasn't really helped me tell if it's open or closed. I don't know if you are supposed to TRY and put a finger inside, or even if it will be that 'open' when it's 'open'?

The last 55 days have been such a revelation for me. Never in my life would I imagine myself pee'ing in a cup and squatting in the bathroom to check myself twice a day.... let alone googling pictures and videos of other people's CM !!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a serious case of the TTC crazies!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:43 AM   55
twinkie2
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Hahahahaa! I know what you mean! I don't think you are supposed to try to put your finger in or anything. Just gently feel around, but what do I know, any other input appreciated.

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:50 AM   56
lindsvancamp
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi there! I thought I'd join this thread as I'm in the same boat as you girls. I just started cycle 3 of TTC off BCP. Like you I also had the pregnancy like symptoms coming off the pill in December. I'm planning to start using OPKs this month to see exactly when/if I ovulated. I had a good feeling I O'ed around CD14 or 15 this month but am not completely sure!

Good luck to you all and congrats to you Johnsa!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:56 AM   57
Wtbam
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yeah. I took my last pill Dec 2nd and swore BLIND I got pregnant in December. I felt SO different. But alas... I didn't even ovulate... and haven't ovulated yet in January.

I swear I have spent hours on google in the past 8 weeks. I have had all the combinations of CM and CP... and so googling what they could mean! I think googling a video of someone stretching EWCM between their fingers was possibly a bit of a low point LOL but I suppose when you get obsessive about something anything goes!!!!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:05 AM   58
SoonToBePreg
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Wtbam, I know what you mean. I tried looking at the beautiful cervix website to see what EWCM looks like coz I don't think I've ever had any. I couldn't look at it for more than a few minutes. But if I had a long cycle like yours, I'd probably be googling away.

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:08 AM   59
Wtbam
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I know. That website is kind of like a morbid curiosity for me. I'm obsessed, but I don't think I would ever go so far as taking pictures of my cervix (and posting on the web!!). I'm glad they have though, at least it gives an idea of the changes we are looking for. Just wish I could see some!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:09 AM   60
lindsvancamp
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

What happened to me this month is one day I was going to the bathroom and noticed what had to be EWCM dripping out!. I of course googled it and found others who have had the same thing. What I'm not sure of is if that means I am ovulating or about to??

SEO by vBSEO