Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 21:51 PM   1
Mangito
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

CD20 with very irregular cycles!

So my DH and I would love to get pregnant with our first. I'm one of those women who always felt like she was meant to be a mother. Needless to say, I'm very excited and very anxious.

My periods are very irregular, ranging from 30 days to 82 (which was my last cycle length). I'm taking Soy Isoflavones, which I'm hoping well act as a natural clomid to jumpstart ovulation give me a healthier egg.

My husband gets home from out of town tomorrow and I am very eager to start BD. My breasts have begun to ache within the last day or two, which leads to to believe progesterone is getting ready to release my egg, I only hope we didn't miss it!

My CM is creamy and I haven't seen any signs of egg white, so that gives me hope. I'll also be using PRESEED, to help the swimmers along. Please pray and send lots of baby dust!

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 22:18 PM   2
OneLove526
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangito View Post
So my DH and I would love to get pregnant with our first. I'm one of those women who always felt like she was meant to be a mother. Needless to say, I'm very excited and very anxious.

My periods are very irregular, ranging from 30 days to 82 (which was my last cycle length). I'm taking Soy Isoflavones, which I'm hoping well act as a natural clomid to jumpstart ovulation give me a healthier egg.

My husband gets home from out of town tomorrow and I am very eager to start BD. My breasts have begun to ache within the last day or two, which leads to to believe progesterone is getting ready to release my egg, I only hope we didn't miss it!

PS- I am on CD 22 right now.

My CM is creamy and I haven't seen any signs of egg white, so that gives me hope. I'll also be using PRESEED, to help the swimmers along. Please pray and send lots of baby dust!
Hi Mangito! You sound a lot like me- I have irregular cycles as well. Mine have ranged from 35 to 59 so far. I started vitex this cycle and am hoping to become more regular and hopefully increase the chances of ovulating and ovulating a healthy egg. Good luck with the soy isoflavones! I will say that the vitex has changed my CM dramatically- I had much more watery CM this cycle.

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 15:23 PM   3
babybumptobe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I am right there with you ladies. First one off bc was regular, CD35 and last CD45. I am currently in CD9. I bought preseed today, will start my PNVs again and use the OPK to figure out my O time. It is a frustrating process. I just want to at least know my O period, so I can go from there. With messed up cycles each month, it makes it hard to predict. Any other advice is welcome on things to try and do. Thanks!

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 22:24 PM   4
Mangito
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Soy Isoflavones have a very high success rate in women with irregular cycles. Here's the proof, and my motivation to continue them :http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones

Out of about 120 responses, something like 83% got pregnant the first month, most of the rest happened the second or third.

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   5
Kaychikan
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I have irregular cycles longest being 58 shortest being 24 I have low progesterone levels so been prescribed clomid currently on my 4th cycle trying preseed this month also I normally o around 14-19 but have a feeling ive o early this month on 11 but dont know if thats just me thinking too much into it as I want this cycle to b a short one so I can test sooner!!
Fx for everyone and extra special Christmas baby dust x

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:34 AM   6
Mangito
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaychikan View Post
I have irregular cycles longest being 58 shortest being 24 I have low progesterone levels so been prescribed clomid currently on my 4th cycle trying preseed this month also I normally o around 14-19 but have a feeling ive o early this month on 11 but dont know if thats just me thinking too much into it as I want this cycle to b a short one so I can test sooner!!
Fx for everyone and extra special Christmas baby dust x
Day 11 is early but who knows! Maybe it means you should increase your BD days

We started TTC a little late this cycle, on CD20.. I'm hoping we weren't too late and that I ovulated right around CD 19-20. Yesterday, which was CD24 (about 3-4 days after o, hopefully) and I had some weird brownish egg white discharge. Today it's kinda watery, but still light with no sign of AF. Did anybody think that could have been implantation bleeding?

If so, when should I test? Christmas wishes everyone, hope we all get the best gift ever!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 12:32 PM   7
Kaychikan
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Ive never eexperienced ib so im not sure. Is it normally between 7-10dpo? I jusy just want ff to tell me I od im so impatient!!!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 13:27 PM   8
Mangito
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaychikan View Post
Ive never eexperienced ib so im not sure. Is it normally between 7-10dpo? I jusy just want ff to tell me I od im so impatient!!!
I've been getting mixed facts from my research. Some day 7-12dpo, some 5-10, and some as early as 2dpo. But I'm also reading about something called ovulation spotting? I've never heard of it, may start a new thread about it.

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 13:40 PM   9
Kaychikan
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Ive heard about ovulation spotting but again never experienced it or know of anyone that has sorry. It does sound early for for af if your not normally due till cd30 hope it was ib for you fx x

SEO by vBSEO