Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 19:31 PM   11
ayala1007
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hopefully you ladies will get some answers to your questions soon! I do know that if you ovulate and aren't getting pregnant, it could be a progestrone problem which there are supplements for, or it could be hostile CM which they could do an IUI for, so there's alot of reason that you could be having problems getting pregnant but luckily there are treatments available so I wouldn't worry too much until you get some answers from the doctors, the HSG test will rule out blocked tubes which is always a worry. At this point I feel like a pin cushion! I've been doing these injections for a little over 2 weeks (only typical with PCOS patients) and now they are starting to hurt and I think it's because I've been doing them for so long. I have another scan tomorrow morning so wish me luck!

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 04:00 AM   12
han17
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank u!! Wish u loads of luck xxxx

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 11:17 AM   13
pink_kitty
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayala1007 View Post
Hopefully you ladies will get some answers to your questions soon! I do know that if you ovulate and aren't getting pregnant, it could be a progestrone problem which there are supplements for, or it could be hostile CM which they could do an IUI for, so there's alot of reason that you could be having problems getting pregnant but luckily there are treatments available so I wouldn't worry too much until you get some answers from the doctors, the HSG test will rule out blocked tubes which is always a worry. At this point I feel like a pin cushion! I've been doing these injections for a little over 2 weeks (only typical with PCOS patients) and now they are starting to hurt and I think it's because I've been doing them for so long. I have another scan tomorrow morning so wish me luck!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that it is starting to hurt!! TTC journey certainly has its ups and downs. I was reading up on the iui material that the FS gave us. Apparently I have to get a "trigger shot" in the backend the night before the iui. Nice! I told hubby and he said "I'll do it!". Uh-huh...a little too enthusiastic. Why do I think all the mood swings from the other meds might be his motivation to jab me with a giant needle!!!

Good luck with your scan!!!!

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 12:34 PM   14
ayala1007
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hello! My scan went ok. It showed 1 follicle measuring 11mm so we're SLOWLY getting there...ugh! I'm doing the injections with timed intercourse abs I also have to do the trigger shot. I'm NOT A LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT! LOL! I haven't gotten my blood test results yet so I'll have to update yal again soon

SEO by vBSEO