Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 22:33 PM   1
Readyforbabe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Got my BFP but now...

Got my BFP, and went and got it confirmed at the emergency room, Christmas evening. They only did a urine test...so today I started bleeding so I found myself back at the emergency room. My last period started Nov. 13, and I got blood drawn and my HCG is only at 18. I usually have 31 day cycles, but have had 38 day cycles. I'm guessing I'm miscarrying and I don't really know how to feel. SO doesn't wanna try anymore and this was pretty surprising to both of us and I'm at my wits end knowing I have no chance after this. Guess I just want someone to talk to. ):

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 00:09 AM   2
babyvaughan
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Are you bleeding a lot?
My sister in-law is 7 mo she bleed about 5 days after missed period it was implant.

My other sister in-law bleed about 2 weeks after missed period and it was just old blood.

I did have an early MC as well mine last 4 days then the horrifying cramps, and bleeding I confirmed at ER. Dont give up hope, 18 isn't where you should be but that could mean you concieved a little later and are now implanting.

I really hope your baby sticks!!

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 00:10 AM   3
babyvaughan
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

My love quit wanting to try after my MC, but changed his mind several months later and now is more into it than I am even which is hard to beat dont give up girly. Its just stressful, and hard emotionally!!

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 08:12 AM   4
Readyforbabe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

I am bleeding at about a regular period flow. Only slightly cramping, nothing unbearable. The really low number worries me, just don't know how I could have picked up such low hormones with HPTs. I go in on Monday for another blood test but part of me wants to go see my regular doctor today. I feel like the er doctor could have done a lot more to give me information. He didn't even give me a work release, after telling me to rest for the next few days. SO wants nothing to do with me during this, only cos I'm an emotional wreck. Wondering if this could be happening cos the night before last we had some kinda rough sex that left me cramping afterwards but I thought maybe it was just the semen making me contract, then around 6 yesterday I started bleeding. ):

Old Dec 29th, 2013, 14:28 PM   5
flou
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

It does sound as if you have had an early loss. But you didn't do anything to cause this. How you feel is perfectly normal but it will get easier eventually.

SEO by vBSEO