LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 15:20 PM   1
BabyCleo
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Someone help me figure out when is CD1?

Hey all!!

So I was late this month but i guess the witch just wanted to play games.

So, Feb. 28th i was spotting and the spotting got a little worse, but didnt actually go into a full flow until the next day, March 1st.

Is Feb 28th CD1? Or is March 1st CD1? Does anyone want to be a ttc buddy this month? DF is away on contract but i hope hes back around O time! (I have a 33 day cycle)

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 15:56 PM   2
BeachyFeelin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I would count March 1st (first day of real full flow) CD1...

I'll join you...I'm CD9 today, so just a bit ahead!

Also TTC #1!

OH is never away...but has a low sex drive...according to FF today is my first fertile day so i'm hoping to get him on board to BD tonight! Fingers crossed!! Haha

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 16:06 PM   3
BabyCleo
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Awesome!! I guess it makes counting my CD easy, lol. So today is the 4th, so C4. Awesome! lol.

I actually tend to have a low sex drive too. I have no idea why. Im just hoping DF will want to DTD after 18 days of working in -40 Celsius!!

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 17:01 PM   4
BeachyFeelin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I have a low sex drive as well, so what a combo we are!! LOL

But....since TTC I'm down to BD whenever....

Do you use any apps to keep track of your cycles? Fertility Friend is the best!!!

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 18:14 PM   5
BabyCleo
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I use to use one on my cell that was a "period tracker" but it was just to let me log my dates so i wouldnt forget, i dint trust their ovulation predicting haha. I think im gonna try preseed and opks this month!! I dont use fertility friend cause temping stresses me right out. Ill use it only when i have too ahaha! What about you?

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 18:20 PM   6
BeachyFeelin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Well, this is our 5th cycle and I was just ready to give up, but decided I wanted it too much so I am temping...but that's it. OPK's were just annoying to me (having to sneak off to the bathroom at work) and I really can't hold my pee that long so I was always wondering if they were right....

We use Preseed, bought it a few cycles ago. No luck with it so far!! Boo

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 21:24 PM   7
BabyCleo
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Aww really? I heard from so many women how well it works. Ive never used it but I also dont get EWCM so it may help a little. I dont work currently so i can be lazy and nip off to the bathroom whenever :P Supposedly, taking baby asprin really helps when TTC... ive never tried it though!

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 10:56 AM   8
BeachyFeelin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I don't get EWCM either, which is why I brought it. But so many times I wasn't able to insert before sex that I'm not sure Preseed is going to be a miracle worker for us. I'm still using it, but just as a sperm friendly lube. When it's out we'll just use this Organic lube I bought, I was told it was also sperm friendly.

I've read conflicting things about baby aspirin. Is it supposed to help with CM?

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 15:02 PM   9
BabyCleo
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Wait.. you put preseed INTO you? I dont know how to use it so youve sparked my curiosity. lol. I think the asprin is supposed to help the egg stick.

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 17:03 PM   10
BeachyFeelin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

LOL...YES! It comes with these tubes and you are supposed to insert a small amount into you 15 minutes before sex!! I was able to do that once....but it does make sex feel SO SCHEDULED...not like it doesn't feel like that now. But it just made it worse.

I am usually not too heavy on the cm in general, this cycle I've started drinking green tea twice a day and I've noticed a small difference in cm. More of it. I'm about to get to my O date so we'll see if it helps produce any EWCM.