Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 13:32 PM   1
hanrh
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

So it's Friday 13th and AF decided to show her ugly face On to cycle 5 for me...

This cycle i am having a 21 day blood test so FX for that.

Any ladies also testing July want to join?

I'll be testing July 12th

Good luck to all of you ladies for your testing dates below. Hoping to see lots of BFPs!! FX

July testers:
Tuamora - 4th July
Camichelle - 4th July
Lweezy- 8th July
Hanrh - 11th July
Miagirl - 12th July
Maggz - 15th July
Pop tart -
Cakelady -
Klink -
Hoping carter
Ndurham12 - 18th July
Mrs TTC - 19th July
Karen 916 - 16-23rd July
Hairftsher - 23rd July
Bowmans - 23rd July
Furture BabyG - 24th July
Loobs - 26th July
Samanthatc - 27th
Bohemiangel - Last week July
KatrineB - End July
Mintastic - 31st July

August testers:
Jumpingo- 2nd
Vs011- 3rd
Hanrh - 6th
Maggz - 8th
Miagirl -
PopTart -
Gator - 19th
Loobs - 21st
Tink - 21st
Samanthtcc
Frenchgal - 24th
Mintastic -
Starluck - 27th

September:
Hanrh - 1st
Jumpingo -1st
Mangoberry -4th
Michellebelle -10th

Let me know your testing date if you want to be added to the list.

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 14:49 PM   2
chicachic
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanrh View Post
So it's Friday 13th and AF decided to show her ugly face On to cycle 5 for me...

This cycle i am having a 21 day blood test so FX for that.

Any ladies also testing July want to join?

I'll be testing July 12th

All the Best!

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 15:18 PM   3
Magrat
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi hanrh and chicachic I'll be testing the same week. I'm on cd 11 of my second cycle ttc our first child.
Hoping for a positive outcome

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 16:00 PM   4
Karen916
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi, everyone!

I would love to join in the fun!!!

My AF is about to come within the next few days. This will be our 2nd cycle ttc. In our first cycle, which started in March, I did get pregnant, but unfortunately we suffered a very early loss not long after finding out. We'd been recommended to wait a full cycle before trying again, so we'll finally able to ttc again soon! I'm estimating that I can test in the middle of July, possibly around the 16th or so, depending on when I O (it varies a bit for me).

Looking forward to making your acquaintances and seeing lots of BFPs!!!

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 16:46 PM   5
chicachic
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Karen916!
Sorry for your loss! But you must take as much rest as you can before you start TTC again...

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 17:26 PM   6
p0ptart
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

She decided to show up today for me too and this is my 4th cycle trying. I'll join in!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:15 AM   7
hanrh
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hello ladies. So glad you can all join me. Karen, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Is anyone doing anything different this cycle? As I said I am getting 21 day bloods done and oh is going to do a fertility test. Might also try the pinapple core thing (I love pineapple anyway!) and doctor has suggested having sex 4-5 times
A week, every week no matter when ov is.

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 05:51 AM   8
chicachic
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Sounds like a good idea.. 4-5 times a week! If you get lucky and catch the egg, great!!!
But I tried couple of months and got tired... So I decided to rather track my O... and days around it!
But all the best for you!!!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:32 AM   9
Karen916
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thank you for the welcome and condolences, everyone! I really appreciate it! It has been a difficult road but with my faith and some wonderful sources of support I'm feeling much better. I'll always be sad about our loss, but I am now at a point when I am feeling ready to try again.

chicachic, you are so right that it is important to take time to heal both physically and emotionally. And definitely, the amount of time that is "right" can vary by person, and by situation. For us personally, we were recommended by 3 doctors to wait one full cycle, so that is what we have done. We did not DTD for over three weeks after the mc, until we were 100% for sure I was out of my fertile window. It did hurt the first couple times (sorry if TMI!!!) but it is back to normal now.

I don't know that I will do much differently this time but I am planning on cutting out coffee once I hit the tww. Last time I went from two cups to one, but this time I'll try to cut it completely.

The cycle I got pregnant we DTD 5, 3, and 1 day before ovulation, so we'll probably try something similar, as long as circumstances allow.

I would love to hear more about the pineapple core thing! We eat lots of pineapple, but not necessarily the core. What does it do?

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:12 AM   10
hanrh
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Karen... I read that if you cut the core up into 5 pieces and eat one piece a day for the first 5 days after ov, it can help with implantation. Worth a try!

I am feeling a little worried today as i have realised my periods are very light. The first day is usually what i would could normal/medium (with red blood - sorry TMI) however day 2 is much lighter and only brown and then day 3 its almost finished and is only brown. I have only just really thought about this and am wandering if maybe this could be the issue? Anyone had any similar experiences or any advice? I have read into it and people recommend getting hormone levels checked so am thinking of asking when i get my 21 day bloods.

SEO by vBSEO