LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 16:15 PM   51
Hollynesss
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I'm sorry the witch got you, librarian! TTC can be so emotionally difficult Every CD1 is a fresh start and a new chance to catch that eggy

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 16:25 PM   52
Allinasmile33
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Everyone! I'm 33 and my husband is 37. He has two beautiful daughters from a previous marriage so this would be our first together. I completed my last pack of BC on 7/19/14 and this makes our 2nd month of TTC. I was on BC for 14 years and I'm worried that being on them for that long may be a disadvantage for us concieving soon.

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 18:39 PM   53
Fruitee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi, I'm 31 and ttc my first, hd is 32, this is our fourth cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praying4BB View Post
I am! This is our second cycle "officially" trying, I'm happy to meet others in the same situation. I've gotten a bit of a reality check these last two months, somehow I just thought I would wait until I wanted to have a baby and POOF! I would get pregnant! Never knew there could be so much involved, with the charting and temping and OPKs! SO glad there are forums like this for support.
Oh my goodness, you sound exactly like me, I just 'assumed' that it would happen straight away when I wanted it to! No such luck!! Hope you get your bfp soon

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 19:45 PM   54
Hollynesss
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Welcome Allinasmile and Fruitee!

I have friends on here that I met on the Waiting To Try forum that have gotten pregnant and given birth already. One or two cycles is all it took for them. I know it's only cycle 3 for me and still normal, but I am definitely jealous at times.

My husband pointed out that hey, at least the bd part is fun! Our time will come, girls! In the meantime, cheers to being 30, flirty, and thriving!

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 21:34 PM   55
Michellebelle
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

What great positivity hollynesss! I love it!

I also think too.. So often you don't know how long it's taken other couples (except the ones that share)! I imagine there are a lot of couples out there that we are jealous of that went through months of trying themselves.

It's all about keeping trying and hopefully having some fun with it along the way.. Though it's easy to be impatient.. I know I am already!

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 07:49 AM   56
Praying4BB
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitee View Post
Hi, I'm 31 and ttc my first, hd is 32, this is our fourth cycle

Quote:
I am! This is our second cycle "officially" trying, I'm happy to meet others in the same situation. I've gotten a bit of a reality check these last two months, somehow I just thought I would wait until I wanted to have a baby and POOF! I would get pregnant! Never knew there could be so much involved, with the charting and temping and OPKs! SO glad there are forums like this for support.
Oh my goodness, you sound exactly like me, I just 'assumed' that it would happen straight away when I wanted it to! No such luck!! Hope you get your bfp soon
Thanks Fruitee! Good luck to you too! Where are you in your cycle right now?

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 08:02 AM   57
Praying4BB
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

So my BBT went back up and after about 24 hours of brown spotting, I am back to creamy CM. Monday's AF-like cramps and heaviness dissolved into lots of pressure, pinches, and pokes last night. AF should have arrived yesterday, today, or tomorrow based on my 35-37 day cycles.

I'm am really trying not to get overly excited but unless the witch shows tonight, I am going to test in the morning!

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 08:51 AM   58
Allinasmile33
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm 6 DPO today - not really having any symptoms. Anyone experiencing any symptoms? This month it seemed like we BD on all the days prior to my fertile window and when my fertible window showed up, we only BD the day before my fertile window started and on the 2nd day of my fertile window. I really don't expect for this to be our month. Does anyone have any advice on what the best method is, BD every other day during my fertile window or every day?

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 11:24 AM   59
Praying4BB
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allinasmile33 View Post
I'm 6 DPO today - not really having any symptoms. Anyone experiencing any symptoms? This month it seemed like we BD on all the days prior to my fertile window and when my fertible window showed up, we only BD the day before my fertile window started and on the 2nd day of my fertile window. I really don't expect for this to be our month. Does anyone have any advice on what the best method is, BD every other day during my fertile window or every day?
Hi Allinasmile! I am 11 DPO and so far this cycle, I've primarily noticed an abnormal amount of bloating. I had some weird shooting hip pains around 7DPO and then the next day my hips were very sore. I was hoofing it around NYC both those days though, so that could easily explain it. I actually felt like AF was coming 9-10 DPO with the cramping and heaviness but that feeling went away last night and hasn't returned yet. Definitely thought I was out, but now I have a shred of hope again. One of my friends (who is preg. with #5!!) said whenever they want to have a baby, they BD every day of the cycle and have never missed! Clearly, we are not all that super-human! I think that's why we tried to do that this cycle, but poor DH was worn out by the time my positive OPKs showed and we almost missed it. So I wouldn't recommend that Some of the ladies here referred me to "SMEP" which we might try next!

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 12:46 PM   60
KatO79
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allinasmile33 View Post
Hi Allinasmile! I am 11 DPO and so far this cycle, I've primarily noticed an abnormal amount of bloating. I had some weird shooting hip pains around 7DPO and then the next day my hips were very sore. I was hoofing it around NYC both those days though, so that could easily explain it. I actually felt like AF was coming 9-10 DPO with the cramping and heaviness but that feeling went away last night and hasn't returned yet. Definitely thought I was out, but now I have a shred of hope again. One of my friends (who is preg. with #5!!) said whenever they want to have a baby, they BD every day of the cycle and have never missed! Clearly, we are not all that super-human! I think that's why we tried to do that this cycle, but poor DH was worn out by the time my positive OPKs showed and we almost missed it. So I wouldn't recommend that Some of the ladies here referred me to "SMEP" which we might try next!
Wow yeah you could try SMEP if you don't get your bfp this time. I actually tried BDing every fertile day (from and including CD9 up to and including CD13 which is O day) 1 month and it was just too much for us. I don't want to know what it'd be like BDing every day of the month Not to mention it seems as if DHs sperm quality isn't tip top so it probably wasn't the best method for us and I got a bfn that cycle. But it's probably an ok method if your DH has normal sperm quality. But I would only take the fertile days like the 4-5 days before O day plus O day and maybe the day after.

SEO by vBSEO