Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5th, 2016, 19:44 PM   1931
Mozzarella
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Angel and everyone else!

I just assumed since my two periods after coming off the pill had been regular that it would just follow suit from there. Hahaha.

I am really impatient. I had wanted to TTC for a while, but my husband wasn't ready. I told him we never would know the exact time we'd be able to conceive and that who knows how long it would take. So I wanted to get off BCP and even just get that out of my system. But sadly he didn't agree on the point til about April that it would be my last month of BCP's.
I wish we had started earlier. He was just nervous we would get pregnant right away. Which is more often than not, not the case.

Fingers crossed it happens in the near future. I just hope my cycles get on track and that I O properly.

I haven't tracked anything so far, just keeping track of my periods was all I had started to do to see how consistent they were. I was just secretly hoping he and I were super fertile and it would happen in the snap of a finger haha.

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 19:58 PM   1932
Flueky88
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict

Angel happy 13 weeks. Also hope the insurance thing gets sorted soon. Let us know how appt goes

Mozzarella, I had like a 36 day cycle then 60 or something day cycle, then I stared having 40 days cycles. I'm expecting a 30 day cycle this month. I didn't get ewcm for many months after stopping bcp it cued me to do opk which was my first positive opk. You should join fertility friend for free. It has great tutorials about charting fertility. Good luck

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 20:26 PM   1933
Mozzarella
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Angel - I've definitely had Ewcm the past two cycles. One time I had a massive amount too. So not sure what that was about or what it meant.

And I'm pretty sure I've had it this past cycle. But honestly wasn't paying as much attention as I did during the first two.

Where would I find this fertility friend? Is it an app?

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 20:32 PM   1934
faye1019
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Ewcm is the most fertile kind of CM! Fertility Friend is an app but you can also log data on their website. Definitely download it on your phone!

I would recommend signing up for Fertility Friend's charting course-- they send really great info to your e-mail for like two weeks and it helps you learn the ropes. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 20:33 PM   1935
faye1019
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Oh and you can add your FF to your BnB signature so that others can see it!

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 20:46 PM   1936
Mozzarella
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Faye! I knew that it was the most fertile cm but didn't know why I had a time where it literally came out in a clump (TMI!). I was kind of like, oh this is odd. Hahaha. That's why I'm curious as to what that meant. That there was so much.

I guess I need to find myself a thermometer now. What kind would be the best kind?

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 20:54 PM   1937
faye1019
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

With Ewcm, the more the better!? I actually never had any and used Preseed to get my BFP, so you're already in better shape than I was!

You just need a Basal Body Thermometer (BBT). I ordered mine from Amazon-- it was the Easy @ Home and it worked well for me. I think you can also get them from Target, Walmart, etc.

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 21:01 PM   1938
Mozzarella
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

True! I think after that is when I had this cycle. Which hasn't ended. I'm currently on CD45. Hoping that my AF comes soon. Fingers crossed, as I've taken tons of HPT and all just BFN. I had two super faint lines, like hubby and I squinted hard to see them, but they were also clear blue tests and I don't really trust them that much. So maybe I had a CP? But wouldn't I have gotten my period already if that happened?

Sigh. TTC so confusing and yet exciting haha.

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm pregnant though. My sense of smell has greatly increased. And I'm definitely moody. and every now and then I get faint nausea. Could also be my body playing tricks on itself I think.

Maybe I'll look into Amazon and see what they have for bbt.
Hopefully these next two months provide good months for TTC. I work as an educational assistant in elementary schools and I get the summers off, so hoping I can relax and that by relaxing my body will wanna make a baby as much as I do haha.

Old Jul 6th, 2016, 10:31 AM   1939
Elle.T.
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome! I just had a CP/MC last month and I started spotting right away then it turned to a moderate AF for a day than back to spotting so if that was the case I feel you would know.One thing about ttc is you start to notice things more because you become so aware of everything. There was quite a few times I SWORE I was pg and was definately not. Lol but it is definately not uncommon to have super weird cycles for the first 6 months to even a year coming off BC. I know the limbo of long cycles suck though before I had my Bfp last month I was on CD41 and thought I waa going to lose it and this was after having pretty normal 27/28 day cycles so I feel your pain. I definately Ovulated WAY later than I thought and I was too lazy to use ovulation tests because I ran out but I wished I Did because I would have know and wouldnt have wasted so much money testing early. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzarella View Post
True! I think after that is when I had this cycle. Which hasn't ended. I'm currently on CD45. Hoping that my AF comes soon. Fingers crossed, as I've taken tons of HPT and all just BFN. I had two super faint lines, like hubby and I squinted hard to see them, but they were also clear blue tests and I don't really trust them that much. So maybe I had a CP? But wouldn't I have gotten my period already if that happened?

Sigh. TTC so confusing and yet exciting haha.

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm pregnant though. My sense of smell has greatly increased. And I'm definitely moody. and every now and then I get faint nausea. Could also be my body playing tricks on itself I think.

Maybe I'll look into Amazon and see what they have for bbt.
Hopefully these next two months provide good months for TTC. I work as an educational assistant in elementary schools and I get the summers off, so hoping I can relax and that by relaxing my body will wanna make a baby as much as I do haha.

Old Jul 6th, 2016, 10:38 AM   1940
Elle.T.
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

AFM- had a wonderful weekend with DH. We saw Family, went out dancing, ate great food and just had a really goood time. I am so glad my MIL and FIL didnt bring up babies this time. I know they are itching for a grandchild and I just didnt want to talk about it and thankfully they didnt bring it up. Going to go out and have a nice dinner tonight since DH has to go back to work tomorrow night. I wont lie I havent had to cook all weekend and I am sooo thankful for that.

I should be testing soon but I probably wont test until I am "Late"I havent really thought about it to be honest and trying not to because it makes me anxious. I am trying to be as relaxed as possible. I will be seeking out therapy sessions soon to help with my anxiety.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday!

SEO by vBSEO