LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19th, 2015, 11:03 AM   11
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Flueky88 I'll definitely try those, I didn't even know there was a difference between the flashy smilies or the solid smilie ones! Lord knows the ovulation pee stick tests with the pink lines are certainly confusing enough to me.

And Offbc, I haven't started temping, though I see a lot of people on here that do. I think I'll probably just try a few more months of tracking ovulation through the tests and see what happens there. I think for me, at this point, temping would bring my stress to a whole new level lol. Maybe try the ovulation tests? I started testing about a week and a few days after AF, until I got some faintly positive ov tests.

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 14:04 PM   12
AmandaBanana
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offbcafter7yr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaBanana View Post
Hey ladies! I love this thread and wanted to give you some awesome hope.

I was on bc for about 5 years or so. I had all these same fears. I was terrified what my body would do.
My last af on bc started April 12th. After that week, a couple days later I had another 5 days of heavy withdrawl bleeding.
And then I got my bfp on may 19th
I'm not sure when I ovulated or anything because it was the first cycle off bc.
But it's definitely do able and I'm sure all you ladies will get your own bfp very soon!

Best of luck ttc and have fun!!
Wow thats amazing!! Did you test before may 19 & get any bfn?? So you had an af twice within like 2 weeks?
Yup I tested quite a bit actually and all of them were stark white! Nothing on em at all. And on may 19th it was faint but very noticeable. May 20th I used a frer and digital and got a dark line and 1-2!

Yeah I got my regular af, then about 5 days later got withdrawl bleeding. Not sure for other woman but mine was super heavy and lasted 5 days. So it definitely felt like 2 af! Aha

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 14:16 PM   13
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

That's encouraging to hear Amanda! I'm really hoping for a BFP in the next couple months! And congratulations on your little one - are you hoping for a boy or girl?

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 15:51 PM   14
Offbcafter7yr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Today im having cramps alllllll day. I swore my af was coming any second but it still hasnt. Tmi but i even smell like i started & im having some discharge. Idk whats going on but no blood at all.

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 15:58 PM   15
AmandaBanana
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Dh and I are hoping for a girl!!

But will be happy with any little joy we get ♡

Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 16:02 PM   16
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Today im having cramps alllllll day. I swore my af was coming any second but it still hasnt. Tmi but i even smell like i started & im having some discharge. Idk whats going on but no blood at all.
You should be due to start around the 28th, right? So yeah that's early for bad cramping and discharge, but it's still early enough after stopping bc to be experiencing that sort of thing I think. For the first month after I stopped I pretty much cramped all the time.

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 16:46 PM   17
Offbcafter7yr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mininun1 View Post
Quote:
You should be due to start around the 28th, right? So yeah that's early for bad cramping and discharge, but it's still early enough after stopping bc to be experiencing that sort of thing I think. For the first month after I stopped I pretty much cramped all the time.
Im not entirely sure when im due. My last active pill was on the 23rd of may. Then i had the af week which are just sugar pills. If i count from the 23rd todays day 27. But if count from the day i actually started af todays only day 24. I could be starting af idk. I had these weird cramps for 3 days starting june 4th. Im guessing i ovulated? Not sure though

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 16:47 PM   18
Offbcafter7yr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaBanana View Post
Dh and I are hoping for a girl!!

But will be happy with any little joy we get ♡

Good luck and baby dust to you all!
Im hoping i have a girl too whenever i get that bfp!

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 16:52 PM   19
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Offbcafter7, I'm no expert but it sounds like everything is pretty much on track - and that you should start any day. I know that some doctors say that you can ovulate right after bc, and that is the case for some people, but from what I've heard (and according to a few of my friends), it's very common to not ovulate for a couple cycles, just until you settle into a regular routine again. I don't think I ovulated until cycle 3 after stopping bc. But I didn't track it so I can't be 100% sure.

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 16:59 PM   20
Offbcafter7yr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

@mininun1
thanks! Hopefully i o soon!

SEO by vBSEO