LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 19th, 2017, 18:54 PM   2421
AmberR
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Still here, just waiting on my body to get back to normal after a miscarriage so we can try for our rainbow baby! Glad to see you ladies are doing well. Hope it all works out for you Flueky, I can imagine going back to work would be so hard!

Old Sep 21st, 2017, 03:23 AM   2422
Ajangel25
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Gag- how are you and your LO?

Flukey- wow already? Going PRN would be awesome. You and your little one are gorgeous! She looks so big!! How's everything going with her?

Amber- so sorry about your MC sending you hugs and crossed fingers!!

Afm my LO is 13 months now 😮I can't believe it. He's walking and learning sooo much now. He's got his own personality and likes/dislikes it's amazing. I got a new job and am doing 3 12 hour shifts which I like. I'm hoping to cut down to part time next year, I hope I can!

Old Sep 22nd, 2017, 18:36 PM   2423
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Amber I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon

Aj, yeah time flies doesn't it. Yes she seems really tall and weighs over 13lbs now. She's a really good eater and sleeper. Only waking up for 1 night fees for many weeks now.

It's so cool he's got his own personality. Oh and walking, I can't wait!! I may have a change of heart later lol. Glad you like your new job and I hope you can go part time too!!

SEO by vBSEO