LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19th, 2015, 17:56 PM   21
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I didn't track but I don't think I ovulated my first cycle. Since I never got a positive yet for opk and I'm cycle day 21, I'm chalking it up to another anovulatory cycle. This isn't everyone though and you are younger than me and less years on bcp. In the words of my coworker, "you can always have fun trying". It made me laugh this morning and was exactly what I needed

Old Jun 19th, 2015, 20:24 PM   22
AmandaBanana
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

See I've heard such mixed things.

Some women don't ovulate properly for months and I've also read that the first month of bc you're most fertile!

Mixed messages are so confusing!

But flueky88 you got it right, just have fun trying aha

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 09:18 AM   23
Offbcafter7yr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Day 28 since my last pill. Idk what is going on. Im convinced im dying lol. Not really but this sucks... i really thought af was coming yesterday but not even a trace of her. Ive been super thirsty. I keep peeing which is weird but maybe its cuz i keep drinking water. Sometimes i pee & 10 min later i have to go again which is weird... i have cramps this morning but theyre some how different than yesterdays. Im not having much discharge like yesterday. I feel super bloated like my bellys just hanging out. It feels rather warm and grumbly in my tummy. Pressure on my waist. I wasted all my good tests earlier this month. Took a dollar test bfn. I feel like getting those 6 days sooner ones but idk. Idk when af is suppose to even come! Back and thighs are sore. Ive never had so much cramps before. What is going on

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 10:21 AM   24
Offbcafter7yr
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Af just came. 28 days exactly from my last pill. First af on my own! Now should i get o tests. Hmmm

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 18:01 PM   25
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offbcafter7yr View Post
Af just came. 28 days exactly from my last pill. First af on my own! Now should i get o tests. Hmmm
Sorry its not a bfp, but I'm glad you didn't have to wait longer for AF, the wait can be dreadful and mine wasn't even as bad as others. I did, I never got a positive on mine and after 9 days of flashing smiley I decided to throw in the towel. Maybe get some cheapie tests. Temping seems too frustrating to me. Good luck on cycle 2! I think I'll just continue to BD about every other day and test on day 37 if AF hasn't arrived.

Old Jun 21st, 2015, 17:58 PM   26
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

It's a good thing that AF arrived, Offbcafter7, that hopefully means your body is really starting to regulate. Mine is due to arrive in about five days, and though I don't feel pregnant at all, I know I will be disappointed when it does arrive. Let's hope that July is a great month for babymaking! Definitely try the ov kits, and let me know which type you decide to try.

Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 04:19 AM   27
Andi05
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi,

This is the group for me! I came on here as I am stressing about my situation.

Andi05
27 y.o
BCP for 10 years
2nd cycle ttc

I stopped the pill, then had my withdrawal period, which was normal. I then got my 1st period (on a 30 day cycle). I am now in my 2nd month TTC, and have been actively having sex with my husband.

I am now 10 days late for AF (based on a 30-day cycle). I did a PT 2 days ago, and it was BFN. I do not feel like I am pregnant, nor do I feel like AF is on her way. I just feel normal.

I called my dr and she said I can come in for a blood test to see if I am pregnant. I don't know to do - I am struggling whether this is normal for going off BCP and this is my body trying to regulate itself OR whether something more serious is going on like a cyst on my ovary.
Please help! Anyone else experiencing this?

Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 06:05 AM   28
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi05 View Post
Hi,

Andi05
27 y.o
BCP for 10 years
2nd cycle ttc

I stopped the pill, then had my withdrawal period, which was normal. I then got my 1st period (on a 30 day cycle). I am now in my 2nd month TTC, and have been actively having sex with my husband.

I am now 10 days late for AF (based on a 30-day cycle). I did a PT 2 days ago, and it was BFN. I do not feel like I am pregnant, nor do I feel like AF is on her way. I just feel normal.

I called my dr and she said I can come in for a blood test to see if I am pregnant. I don't know to do - I am struggling whether this is normal for going off BCP and this is my body trying to regulate itself OR whether something more serious is going on like a cyst on my ovary.
My first cycle off pill I experienced that. It was day 28 and I didn't feel like I was pregnant or AF came. Told DH I felt like a prepubescent girl. It ended up being a 36 day cycle. Really I don't think I ovulated that cycle. I'm on 2nd cycle right now, day 24. I don't feel anything so far. It can take 2-3 months for body to recover and start ovulating. Btw, I'm also 27 and bcp for 10 years. Good luck, hope you get your answer soon!

Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 08:54 AM   29
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi05 View Post
Hi,

Andi05
27 y.o
BCP for 10 years
2nd cycle ttc

Hi Andi! This to me really sound like your body still trying to regulate itself after going off bcp. I don't think I actually ovulated until my third month off bc, based on the spotting and cramps, even though I didn't actually track it. That probably isn't much help...but I was on bc for six years, and I know your body can do some crazy things after stopping it! Good luck!

Old Jun 25th, 2015, 09:11 AM   30
Liz77
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi all, please can I join you? Iím 38 and came off my BCP on Tuesday. I have been on the mini pill for about 3 years and have had no periods in that time. I really hope they come back quickly. Myself and my partner will be TTC #1 and Iím so excited.

SEO by vBSEO