LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 10:06 AM   31
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz77 View Post
Hi all, please can I join you? I知 38 and came off my BCP on Tuesday. I have been on the mini pill for about 3 years and have had no periods in that time. I really hope they come back quickly. Myself and my partner will be TTC #1 and I知 so excited.
Welcome Liz! Wow, no periods at all in 3 years? Was that common for you before you were on birth control? Oh and good luck and baby dust to you - TTC can be stressful but this is definitely the right forum to discuss things!

Old Jun 25th, 2015, 11:29 AM   32
svaughn8814
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

This is such a great idea! I went off BC a little over a month ago. I just got over my first AF after my withdrawal bleed. My first AF came exactly 28 days after the withdrawal bleed. So (fingers crossed) I might ovulate this month. I would love to join this group.

svaughn8814
age- 21
on BCP for 1 year
Currently ttc month 2

Old Jun 25th, 2015, 13:42 PM   33
Liz77
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mininun1 View Post
Quote:
Hi all, please can I join you? I知 38 and came off my BCP on Tuesday. I have been on the mini pill for about 3 years and have had no periods in that time. I really hope they come back quickly. Myself and my partner will be TTC #1 and I知 so excited.
Welcome Liz! Wow, no periods at all in 3 years? Was that common for you before you were on birth control? Oh and good luck and baby dust to you - TTC can be stressful but this is definitely the right forum to discuss things!

Yeah, before the pill I was having regular 31 day cycles. I hear af should come back quickly after the mini pill so fx.

Old Jun 25th, 2015, 13:47 PM   34
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mininun1 View Post
Quote:

Yeah, before the pill I was having regular 31 day cycles. I hear af should come back quickly after the mini pill so fx.
Yes it should - when I went off the pill at the beginning of March, I got my withdrawal bleeding about five days later, then about four weeks later my regular cycle. I think my cycles have finally regulated at this point, hopefully yours adjusts quickly!

Old Jun 28th, 2015, 00:52 AM   35
PinkPandy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey ladies!

Awesome to find a group with so many of us in the same stage of ttc. I've been on bcp for over 14 years and just took my last one this past Monday. So dealing with af right now. A few years ago I was off bcp for a few months due to a lack of doctor to write a script and I had the most irregular cycles. Well no cycle really. Didn't get af the whole three months I was off bcp. So I'm gearing up to have issues again.

I already started temping and will most likely start opk once my second cycle starts.

Baby dust to us all

PinkPandy
29 y.o.
14 years on bcp
Ttc cycle 1

Old Jun 28th, 2015, 09:46 AM   36
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPandy View Post
Hey ladies!

Awesome to find a group with so many of us in the same stage of ttc. I've been on bcp for over 14 years and just took my last one this past Monday. So dealing with af right now. A few years ago I was off bcp for a few months due to a lack of doctor to write a script and I had the most irregular cycles. Well no cycle really. Didn't get af the whole three months I was off bcp. So I'm gearing up to have issues again.

I already started temping and will most likely start opk once my second cycle starts.

Baby dust to us all

PinkPandy
29 y.o.
14 years on bcp
Ttc cycle 1
Hi pinkpandy. Temping sounds like a good plan. I think I will temp next cycle. I hope your body doesn't take long to regulate.

Old Jun 28th, 2015, 11:25 AM   37
Ajangel25
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi! Can I join you guys? I'm 24 years old just got off BC at the beginning of the month after being on it for a long time, we are trying for our 1st. I'm trying to chart but am going crazy with mixed signals my body is giving me! I'm on day 21 but it feels like I've waiting ages 😫

Old Jun 29th, 2015, 10:03 AM   38
Mrs. MB
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hello Ladies! Would love to join you! I'm 30 and so is my husband. Took my last pill on 06/05 after almost 13 years. Got my withdrawal bleed on 06/07 and it lasted about 4 days. I've been cramping most of the month and expecting AF on 07/05 if my cycle is 28 days. My first OBGYN appointment will be on 07/15 to make sure everything is good, fingers crossed. I've been struggling with constipation for the last several weeks to the point where I got hemorrhoids (sorry if TMI) on Saturday. Bloated and gassy for the last several days. Guess it's all a part of my body trying to get back into the swing of things. Good luck to everyone and hopefully the wait won't be too long!

Old Jun 29th, 2015, 10:11 AM   39
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome to angel and Mrs. MB! Going off bc is so wacky, and different for everybody but hopefully we all get bfps soon!

Old Jun 29th, 2015, 11:14 AM   40
Mrs. MB
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thank you mininun! It indeed is wack... So many years trying not to get pregnant and now freaking out... I had a surgery on my right ovary when I was 14 so who knows if it's even functioning... Had a painful sensation in that one during sex on 6/27 (only in one position). I'm so bad at waiting...

SEO by vBSEO