LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 29th, 2015, 11:24 AM   41
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. MB View Post
Thank you mininun! It indeed is wack... So many years trying not to get pregnant and now freaking out... I had a surgery on my right ovary when I was 14 so who knows if it's even functioning... Had a painful sensation in that one during sex on 6/27 (only in one position). I'm so bad at waiting...
I'm very impatient as well! I went off bc in March after being on it for six years - I think my body is just now really regulating. So it really can take a while - but I do know of people who got pregnant the very first month off of bc. Hopefully when you see your doctor in a couple weeks, he can set your mind at ease. In the meantime, red raspberry tea helps with the cramps, and to strengthen your uterine lining as well. And it's yummy!

Old Jun 30th, 2015, 10:23 AM   42
Ajangel25
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Man I didn't realize this was going to be so emotionally draining! I'm having an emotional battle because I keep thinking well *maybe* I ovulated and *maybe* this is an early sign of pregnancy because I keep having odd symptoms--the last 2 days I've had a lot of dizziness which I've never had before (I took my blood pressure, it's normal for me), and I'm an avid weight lifter and the past few workouts have been horrendous..I'm super weak and get shortness of breath SO easy which is totally out of my norm. But, my FF temp chart doesn't even show I ovulated. I thought maybe I ovulated at CD 15 (based on a slight dip and rise in temp plus my CM) which would put me at 6 dpo but FF is saying it hasn't even detected ovulation (and I posted my chart in another thread for some input and they all agreed they didn't think I ovulated.) So I think I'm just having wishful thinking. So frustrating!

Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 17:06 PM   43
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Any updates ladies?

I'm on cycle day 35 today. I think I'll test tomorrow if AF is a no show. I do not expect a BFP, though.

Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 19:00 PM   44
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Flueky! Are you having any symptoms at all? Lily from the June thread felt out of the running all the way up until her bfp- so you never know!! I'm getting ready to ovulate in a few days. I'm drinking lots of red raspberry leaf tea and preparing for lots of bd-ing.

Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 19:20 PM   45
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Wednesday I had this weird pinching cervix briefly. It was like the discomfort from a pap smear. Nothing really much else to report. I'm thinking of ordering some opks and bbt from amazon. Will update tomorrow whether bfp or bfn.

Good luck on ovulating and BD! I hope to see some bfps!

Old Jul 5th, 2015, 19:49 PM   46
Ajangel25
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi flueky do you chart? I'm on cd 27 and according to my temps I haven't ovulated

Old Jul 6th, 2015, 08:48 AM   47
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flueky88 View Post
Wednesday I had this weird pinching cervix briefly. It was like the discomfort from a pap smear. Nothing really much else to report. I'm thinking of ordering some opks and bbt from amazon. Will update tomorrow whether bfp or bfn.

Good luck on ovulating and BD! I hope to see some bfps!
Any updates, Flueky? Did you get your bfp??

Old Jul 6th, 2015, 15:30 PM   48
PinkPandy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Are any of you ladies actually feeling better since coming off bc? This is my first cycle without it and I actually feel great, granted it's only 2 weeks in. Ideally I will ovulate this week sometime. Really though, I am sleeping better and have more energy throughout the day.

Old Jul 7th, 2015, 14:30 PM   49
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sorry girls, I had to work this weekend and it was so busy! I had a bfn on the fourth. AF came today. So my second cycle was 38 days. I am planning on ordering ic opks and start them around cycle day 12-14.

I still feel like temping will stress me out and stress can delay ovulation so I think I'll wait. I'm soor AJangel, I hope you will ovulate soon.

Pink, I don't notice much of a difference now. I think my hormones are taking awhile to regulate. I am hoping I get a positive opk on cycle 3

Ladies, any updates? Ovulation? Getting ready to take hpt?

Old Jul 7th, 2015, 14:46 PM   50
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flueky88 View Post
Sorry girls, I had to work this weekend and it was so busy! I had a bfn on the fourth. AF came today. So my second cycle was 38 days. I am planning on ordering ic opks and start them around cycle day 12-14.

I still feel like temping will stress me out and stress can delay ovulation so I think I'll wait. I'm soor AJangel, I hope you will ovulate soon.

Pink, I don't notice much of a difference now. I think my hormones are taking awhile to regulate. I am hoping I get a positive opk on cycle 3

Ladies, any updates? Ovulation? Getting ready to take hpt?
Hi Flueky! Hope you are recovered after the weekend - what industry do you work in? I'm with you on temping, I am sticking with the ovulation kits for a while. I should ovulate in the next few days - so DH and I are BD'ing every other day from now through next week just to be on the safe side. Hoping that egg sticks!

SEO by vBSEO