LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 7th, 2015, 15:47 PM   51
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Mininun1, I'm a home health nurse. We had limited staff due to weekend and holiday so that meant I was loaded with patient'sand drove over 100 miles each day. Yeah, I slept til 10 this a.m. So I feel better, haha

Yeah I'm glad you are with me on temping. So many people do it and that's fine, I just don't think its for me. Sometimes I'm on call so that would mess with temps.

FX you ovulate soon, catch that egg, and its a sticky one

Old Jul 8th, 2015, 15:50 PM   52
PinkPandy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

So I'm at cd13 and have had ewcm for 2 days now. So far the first cycle off bcp is going well. So I'm just bd'ing every day and just waiting for the bbt rise. Hope all goes well.

I know what you ladies mean about temping though. I've started to have dreams about making sure I do it in the morning. And I'm over analyzing everything.

Old Jul 8th, 2015, 16:01 PM   53
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPandy View Post
So I'm at cd13 and have had ewcm for 2 days now. So far the first cycle off bcp is going well. So I'm just bd'ing every day and just waiting for the bbt rise. Hope all goes well.

I know what you ladies mean about temping though. I've started to have dreams about making sure I do it in the morning. And I'm over analyzing everything.
That's great! Glad to hear your first cycle off is going well. Yeah, I don't knock anyone that does it. It's just not for me.

I thought I was starting AF but I just had light spotting. I put a tampon in cause I thought I started but it barely had anything. I've not had anything since. I just want yo say, "body make up your mind! Get back to normal!". Sorry had to vent

Old Jul 8th, 2015, 16:08 PM   54
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Flueky that light spotting could be a good sign!

Old Jul 8th, 2015, 16:21 PM   55
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yeah, I'm a little hopeful but cautious. Does that make sense? So I think I'll test Saturday if AF doesn't make her appearance. I will let you ladies know the outcome good or bad

Old Jul 8th, 2015, 16:24 PM   56
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Definitely makes sense but I think you have a great chance at a BFP! Here's hoping that the witch stays far away from you.

Old Jul 8th, 2015, 20:19 PM   57
PinkPandy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Good luck flueky, sounds promising

Old Jul 10th, 2015, 15:58 PM   58
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Still no AF. I will test tomorrow with fmu. I'm so anxious about it though. I bought some ic opks yesterday so I am prepared. If it is BFN, I hope that witch shows up soon.

Thank you pinkpandy and mininun1!

to everyone

Old Jul 11th, 2015, 10:14 AM   59
Flueky88
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

BFN for me ladies. If I don't start AF by Friday, I'm calling my gyno. This is cycle day 43, so I am ready for something.

Old Jul 11th, 2015, 10:17 AM   60
mininun1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Sorry to hear that, Flueky! Maybe test again in a few days?

SEO by vBSEO