LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 26th, 2017, 05:33 AM   231
Gagrlinpitt
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I wanted to update all you ladies...

4 more sleeps until we find out what gender our little peanut is..

I'm expecting a boy but part of me feels like it's a girl.. Reason being:

In October the first weekend sermon was about God's healing and we went up to one of the prayer partners and prayed with them. I had never seen this woman before, never seen her since, and she was very clear that I was going to be a mom to a beautiful little girl.. two weeks later, we were pregnant...

Old Feb 26th, 2017, 11:26 AM   232
sweetysangel8
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

The gender scan is a wonderful experience. I thought I was having a boy because I was having dreams about having a boy and turns out I'm having a girl. A very active little girl. She did not want to sit still during the ultrasound. Enjoy! I was so amazed at the first sight of her because at my last ultrasound at 9 weeks she was just a little gummy bear and 10 weeks later looked like a baby. Such an amazing experience. Are you feeling movements yet? I was feeling movements once in a while around the time of my ultrasound and now 7 weeks later I'm feeling her quite often and she has my belly moving. Such a beautiful thing.

Old Mar 7th, 2017, 14:25 PM   233
nevergivingup
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi ladies! O Wow it's been a while!! And Garlinpitt you're pregnant!! How Awesome is our God!!! CONGRATS Sis!!! And congrats to Odiea on her bundle of joy!! I've been gone awhile but God never stopped blessing his children!! CONGRATS Girls!! Hi to the new Sis.

Old Mar 7th, 2017, 15:59 PM   234
Gagrlinpitt
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hey ladies!! Yeah I'm halfway through already! We found out it little bundle will be a girl and she is 100% healthy. I've been feeling flutters on and off but my placenta is anterior so I don't feel her as much as I could be which is OK by me because I trust God and know she's fine. God is so good!

Old Mar 8th, 2017, 03:03 AM   235
nevergivingup
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Wow Garlinpitt that is so Wonderful!!! I'm sure she's fine in there!! What a blessing!!! Your rainbow baby!! Yes God is soo Good despite everything he is soo good!!

Old Jul 23rd, 2017, 20:02 PM   236
pinklemon
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey ladies- I know this is an older thread, but I am so glad to have found it. We are in month 7 of ttc. Being completely honest- my prayer life has been the pits over the past year or more. I am very aware of it. The Holy Spirit makes me aware of it. There are no excuses- i let life get in the way. I am believer and my relationship with The Lord is very important to me. I have been wanting to pray over our conception- but the words have been failing me lately. I have found this thread very helpful Thank you for posting this scripture. It is exactly what I needed this evening.

SEO by vBSEO