LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 4th, 2016, 05:45 AM   21
Gagrlinpitt
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Odiea
That's awesome! I'm currently reading a book called "fervent" by Priscilla Shirer. She is also the main actress in "war room", but the book is basically a woman's guide to equip you with prayer against the enemy. I feel like if we are equipped to handle any situation, God will pull us through.

Sometimes when we pray and feel like God isn't answering, he is, but it may not always be the answer we want. Sometimes he uses situations to give you chances to have patience.

We start TTC for #1 on Friday as that's when my IUD comes out. Praying that we don't have to wait too long for our

Old Feb 4th, 2016, 14:25 PM   22
nevergivingup
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiea View Post
wow! Nevergivingup....your story really gives me hope!

The Lord also used these past months of waiting to work on my character and draw me even more closer than i ever thought i'll be to him.

My marriage almost hit the rocks just few months in but God used this waiting period to correct all that was wrong with DH & I and restored Joy, Love and friendship to our relationship!

Right now, I'm loving every moment with my Man! And now more than ever, i'm so confident this is gonna be my BFP month...yippee!

That's how our God works, he does first things first!

I'm glad I could be an encouragement, as Hannah encouraged me!! DH n I have been married for going on 5 yrs (not long at all) and everyday wasn't easy and still isn't BUT whenever You're doing great works for the Lord it always seems to be obstacles in the way...but once we overcome God gets the glory. Everyday won't be perfect, I'm still realizing that but I look upon this scripture and realize God favors us because we're doing it his way. And I'm a blessing to my hubby as well as he is too me. Something brought us together once before and I'm sure it's still here we just have to find all the things we love and stop finding the negatives in our marriage...Bc I married him for love so I know it's still here!!

Proverbs 18:22 (NKJV)

22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.

Old Feb 5th, 2016, 04:06 AM   23
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagrlinpitt View Post
Odiea
That's awesome! I'm currently reading a book called "fervent" by Priscilla Shirer. She is also the main actress in "war room", but the book is basically a woman's guide to equip you with prayer against the enemy. I feel like if we are equipped to handle any situation, God will pull us through.

Sometimes when we pray and feel like God isn't answering, he is, but it may not always be the answer we want. Sometimes he uses situations to give you chances to have patience.

We start TTC for #1 on Friday as that's when my IUD comes out. Praying that we don't have to wait too long for our
Thanks sis I'm gonna look for that book, this girl sure needs equipping!

Trusting God that you won't have to wait long! It's for all of us this month, Amen!

Old Feb 6th, 2016, 14:31 PM   24
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi Sisters ,

I hope you all don't mind that I call you sisters, I believe we have one father whose son is Jesus Christ and so you all are my sisters in christ

Ok, so i'll be entering into my TWW soon and I'm getting anxious again, the 'what ifs' thoughts are coming to my mind a lot more! I've been quoting scriptures and trying to remind myself of our God's sovereignty and faithfulness to his words and its working but I still find myself getting worried about the TWW period...please, pray for me! I'll keep you all in my prayers as well

Old Feb 7th, 2016, 01:20 AM   25
manduh726
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Well I am out this cycle af showed but good news it was almost 28 day cycle and with pcos I am lucky to get normal cycles!

Which yes I'm upset it came but at least I'm getting another one which means another chance.

Old Feb 7th, 2016, 08:09 AM   26
Gagrlinpitt
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manduh726 View Post
Well I am out this cycle af showed but good news it was almost 28 day cycle and with pcos I am lucky to get normal cycles!

Which yes I'm upset it came but at least I'm getting another one which means another chance.
Great way to look at it!

Old Feb 7th, 2016, 08:48 AM   27
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracleworker View Post
Hi christian ladies........am happy to find this thread and am happy that i we all have faith and speak through the same language. Sometimes in this journey we can give up but we are here to lift each others up by reminding each other how Great is our God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGossip View Post
I pray every day that God will bless me and my husband with a baby, we thought we couldn't conceive and gave up thinking it would happen naturally, that month when starting the process of fertility tests I got my first ever bfp, unfortunately I went on to MC at 7 weeks, God showed me I can get pregnant naturally and now we are holding off on tests for another year. God is good!

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Welcome Miracleworker & Missgossip, you're both so right...thanks for your encouraging words!

Old Feb 7th, 2016, 08:56 AM   28
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manduh726 View Post

So sorry to hear that dear but i'm glad you're now seeing normal cycles , God is perfecting everything for you sis, i sense you're gonna be sharing your bfp testimony soon...fx!

Old Feb 7th, 2016, 16:15 PM   29
ladyoflocksle
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hello everyone! I am a Christian, too, and I would love to join this group My DH and I have been trying a little over 4 years now to have a baby together. I suffered a m/c 2 years ago this month and haven't been able to get pg since. I trust in the Lord and I know that when the timing is right He will give us our much wanted baby!!

I'm sorry for those of you that af has already shown up for but I will be praying for every one of us that we get our little ones soon!!!

Psalm 37:4-5King James Version (KJV)

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Old Feb 7th, 2016, 21:42 PM   30
Angel022605
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Prayers/uplifting words for me please. I go wed 2/10 for an US to see if I have endo.

SEO by vBSEO