LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 9th, 2016, 19:47 PM   41
Angel022605
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Going for an ultrasound wed Feb 10 to see if I have endometriosis. Prayers/positive thoughts needed please...nervous

Old Feb 10th, 2016, 02:18 AM   42
nevergivingup
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel022605 View Post
Going for an ultrasound wed Feb 10 to see if I have endometriosis. Prayers/positive thoughts needed please...nervous

Praying for you Angel!!

Old Feb 10th, 2016, 02:20 AM   43
nevergivingup
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

AFM: I think I'm in the TWW I really don't think I even made it this month...I feel i didn't catch Ovulation so it's ok if I hadn't, God is my GPS, I just really want to follow his master plan!!!

Old Feb 10th, 2016, 02:21 AM   44
miracleworker
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
My prayers are with you...you will be fine in Jesus name..

Old Feb 11th, 2016, 01:22 AM   45
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Nevergivingup, I'm in my TWW too...3DPO today, do you think it's too early to look out for pregnancy signs? I was hoping i'll start getting positive signs from O' day but all i've noticed are light twinges in tummy which I've always had in the previous months... DH thinks its too early to get anything

Old Feb 11th, 2016, 01:25 AM   46
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern81 View Post
Hi there lovely ladies

This is such an uplifting thread with so much positive energy, sharing and support! Ttc is a very hard journey especially when faced with losses, infertility, anxiety, etc. I must admit I suffer from frequent bouts of depression and very often just feel like giving up, and even get angry with God at times.

I would like to share a lovely message that I got from my bff. She is not married and has no kids, and she is very supportive to me in my struggle to conceive with severe endometriosis. She said she was thinking about me one evening and believes she received the following message, which she shared with me the next day:

People always tell me (and I personally believe it too), that God has a plan and purpose with my life. IF I ever have a baby, God knows when the time is right and I should trust in His timing. Now I always just thought about the timing being right in my (and DH's) life.

However, God has a much greater plan. If there is to be a child, He knows who the child's friends have be, who might not even be born yet. He knows who the child's teachers have to be; they might still be busy studying or haven't settled at the right school yet. He knows who the child's husband/wife has to be someday, whose parents might not even have met each other. Etc, etc, etc....

Any potential child will influence/be influenced by so many people and experiences and the timing has to be exactly right for all of God's plans.... which are so much bigger and more profound than "just" giving ME a child when the time is right in MY life.

That message gave me such peace. I hope you may all experience God's higher purpose in your lives today and throughout this difficult ttc journey, when sometimes trust is one of the hardest things to have. xxxx
Welcome Fern81, thanks for your encouraging words

Old Feb 11th, 2016, 01:27 AM   47
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracleworker View Post
Hellow sisters....thank you all so much for the words i think am getting out of my mind and i have lost hope somehow. I refused to exaggerate symptoms because this didnt do any good for me last month i ended up being disappointed. I dont feel anything rather than cramping which has always been there.
i wish i could tell someone how i really feel but cant even talk to DH, so its only me and God.
please keep me in your prayers...
Miracleworker, are you in a TWW?

Old Feb 11th, 2016, 03:33 AM   48
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
I said a prayer for you friend, I hope the results were good!

Old Feb 11th, 2016, 03:49 AM   49
nevergivingup
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiea View Post
Nevergivingup, I'm in my TWW too...3DPO today, do you think it's too early to look out for pregnancy signs? I was hoping i'll start getting positive signs from O' day but all i've noticed are light twinges in tummy which I've always had in the previous months... DH thinks its too early to get anything

Miracleworker, are you in your TWW?
Odiea: it is still early in your DPO so it's ok if you don't have a lot of symptoms. But my only symptoms I ever encountered this early in my first TWW pregnancy was bloating. Now this TWW I'm experiencing bloating and gas and twinges in my stomach as well which I had in past months too. I don't think you'll start feeling the sensitive boobs until about 10-12 DPO maybe. And the increase cervical mucous around 12 DPO.

It's noted by a survey of women on this website the DPO and symptoms we should expect while in TWW....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...hart.php?dpo=1

only thing I've gotten so far was bloating and gas and fatigue....

Old Feb 11th, 2016, 03:58 AM   50
miracleworker
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miracleworker View Post
Hellow sisters....thank you all so much for the words i think am getting out of my mind and i have lost hope somehow. I refused to exaggerate symptoms because this didnt do any good for me last month i ended up being disappointed. I dont feel anything rather than cramping which has always been there.
i wish i could tell someone how i really feel but cant even talk to DH, so its only me and God.
please keep me in your prayers...
Miracleworker, are you in a TWW?
Yes dear i am .....AF is due today or tommorow so am waiting for it because i tested and got a huge negative and its a heartbreaking moment.
My sistedr told me to live it up to God ....she said babies come from God and they really do so i should wait for God's time to do so. Am in a healing process and waitinh for AF

SEO by vBSEO