LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 29th, 2016, 10:52 AM   1
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

Hi,

I just recently joined bnb cos of a thread started by some christian ladies in the assisted conception forum who prayed their way through their bfps in 2012, only to find that its no longer active. So, I thought it will be great to start up a similar thread here since i'm TTC No. 1, cycle No. 10!

Who's with me?

Let's encourage one another in the word as we wait on the Lord;

Luke 1: 36 and Matt 19: 26 says there's nothing impossible with our God
Psalm 113 vs 9: He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother

Praise the Lord!

Old Jan 30th, 2016, 16:00 PM   2
Mrs. Atole
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiea View Post
Hi,

I just recently joined bnb cos of a thread started by some christian ladies in the assisted conception forum who prayed their way through their bfps in 2012, only to find that its no longer active. So, I thought it will be great to start up a similar thread here since i'm TTC No. 1, cycle No. 10!

Who's with me?

Let's encourage one another in the word as we wait on the Lord;

Luke 1: 36 and Matt 19: 26 says there's nothing impossible with our God
Psalm 113 vs 9: He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother

Praise the Lord!
Hello
I am also a believer I have been standing on
Psalms 21:20 You have granted him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips.

I know the father will bless me with my baby I'm believing with all my heart !!

I thought i would of never gotten PG untill i was preg 2015 @ 10wk i miscarried, i was upset but the Holy Spirit revealed to me i always doubted i could get pregnant and look how God blessed me, and that God will bless me again !!

Old Jan 30th, 2016, 16:11 PM   3
faithforbaby
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

That's the only thing I had left in me to do. 🙏🏻

Old Jan 31st, 2016, 05:02 AM   4
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Mrs Atole and Mom to one, be encouraged! Our God keeps his to his words!

I was so excited when I read in Exodus 23:26 "there will be no miscarriages and infertility among his people and we will live long full lives"

I believe that you will never miscarry again Mrs. Atole and he definitely will give you another baby!

Let's keep one another in our prayers, I see us announcing our bfps soon!!!

Old Jan 31st, 2016, 06:20 AM   5
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I meant welcome 'faithforbaby' not 'Mom to one', sorry about that

Old Jan 31st, 2016, 13:37 PM   6
faithforbaby
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

This one has always been one of my favorites!

+Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.+ Mark 11:24

Old Jan 31st, 2016, 18:10 PM   7
Mrs. Atole
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiea View Post
Welcome Mrs Atole and Mom to one, be encouraged! Our God keeps his to his words!

I was so excited when I read in Exodus 23:26 "there will be no miscarriages and infertility among his people and we will live long full lives"

I believe that you will never miscarry again Mrs. Atole and he definitely will give you another baby!

Let's keep one another in our prayers, I see us announcing our bfps soon!!!

Thank you for those powerful words !!! AMEN

Old Jan 31st, 2016, 19:02 PM   8
Angel022605
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I'm glad someone started a thread like this. I too am a Christian but am afraid of sharing my faith on this public forum because I don't wanna offend anyone. I've been praying every day for a BFP. I write my prayers in a journal. The Bible says to never cease praying. Jeremiah 29:11

Old Jan 31st, 2016, 22:33 PM   9
manduh726
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I pray every day and in the prayer I thank him for helping us to conceive as if I am already pregnant. It gets hard and I admit I dont always fully believe it will happen but I am human and tonight is one of those nights. I know his timing is best. It's just so hard.

Old Feb 1st, 2016, 04:01 AM   10
Odiea
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

@ Angel, thanks for the encouraging verse

@manduh, i've only been ttc for 10 months now and every time i saw AF, i cried cos I always believed that month will be my bfp month and everyone around me seemed to be getting pregnant without even trying.

However, I encouraged myself in the Lord just like David did in 1Samuel 30:
He had just returned home with his army only to find that their town had been raided. They took their women, children and properties. David and his army were so sad and wept bitterly, his army already started considering stoning him but what did David do in the mist of all that?...Verse 6 says 'He found strength in the Lord his God (NLT)'

Eventually, God helped him recover ALL that he thought he lost (vs 18 & 19)

Isaiah 55: 8-9 says - God ways aren't our ways neither are his thoughts like ours.
His ways are higher and its always the best way it could have ever happened. Don't stop believing dear sis, your miracle is almost here

SEO by vBSEO