LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 7th, 2016, 20:52 PM   41
WishnandHopn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

One of my close friends did an egg retrieval to freeze her eggs last year. The hyper stimulation of her ovaries was not pleasant and she was a hormonal mess for a while after. She paid out of pocket, and she only ended up with one egg to freeze!

For us in Ontario (Canada), we will be covered for IUI (not sure if there's a limit?) and 1 round of IVF and transfer of all resulting embryos. But of course since we don't pay out of pocket there's probably a terribly long waiting list to get in.

Old Jul 7th, 2016, 21:01 PM   42
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

No IVF is covered in Alberta even though our environment has been destroyed for oil. I'm not sure if IUI is covered or not.

Wishn I can't imagine that hyper stimulation of ovaries would very pleasant. I'm sorry she just got one egg out of it. Hopefully 1 egg is all she'll need!

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 01:34 AM   43
MrsBeany85
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Wishn that does sound pretty unpleasant.

Well I *think* I might've spotted the beginnings of pre-ewcm. I've been a bit dry up until now which is unusual for me.

So glad I can talk about stuff like this here. DH is very good but sometimes I think it gets a bit technical for him (and it takes some of the romance out of it!) and he just wants to know when we get to bd!

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 06:14 AM   44
2ducks
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

MrsBeaney- Let's hope the good CM is starting! I am still WTO after my Clomid pills. Only on CD 12 so I have a few days to go.

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 07:30 AM   45
MrsBeany85
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Fingers crossed for us both 2ducks!

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 08:38 AM   46
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

2ducks and Mrs.Bean I hope you get LOTS of ewcm and that you have a nice healthy O! lol

I think I can officially say that I O'd yesterday!! My LP temps are usually n the 36.8+ range, and they just hit 36.8 today! It will take a couple more days for crosshairs, but I'm 99% sure I'm at 1 dpo today CD 12-13 are my normal days to O, and yesterday was CD 12, so it sounds about right!

I got a little spotting the day before I O'd.... I'm hoping this is a good sign that it was a strong egg! I don't always get pre-o spotting, but it happens once in awhile.

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 10:18 AM   47
WishnandHopn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yay for starting your 2ww Belle! Hopefully we will all join you soon

I think I had some pre-O spotting last month, mixed in with ewcm. I've been on the lookout for it!

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 10:41 AM   48
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Can't wait till you're all in the tww!! Should be any day for you now Wishn!

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 18:31 PM   49
MrsBeany85
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Eek how exciting! Good luck ladies. Signs are looking good for me o'ing this weekend (I hope) - opk looking good, ewcm showed up tonight, got a little cramping as well. Got some bd'ing in this morning and planning plenty more over the weekend!

Old Jul 8th, 2016, 18:36 PM   50
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Weekend O's are there best Beany!!! It's pretty easy to BD any time you want!

SEO by vBSEO