LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8th, 2016, 18:40 PM   51
MrsBeany85
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Exactly Belle, and DH is off this whole weekend (he works every other) so I'm hoping it's all going to time in perfectly.

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 08:22 AM   52
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Better get busy Beany!!

I definitely feel like I'm in the tww as I'm already bloated and irritable. But my O date is a little obscured because I had a very bad sleep last night, which I think dropped my temp

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 09:21 AM   53
MKaykes
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Happy weekend ladies! I'd have to agree 100% that weekend O timing is the best! I'm anyways so tired and have so much to do during the week that in rarely in the mood.

We had a successful appt this week. We feel so hopeful, and after 18 months I was starting to think it won't happen for us, especially since I don't really want to do IVF. This doc sounds amazing, he was highly recommended, known for getting people pregnant. They don't do IVF at their clinic, and he never has to refer them as he's been very successful with other methods. I was on cycle day 5 so we stated right away this week with ultrasounds. They did a pelvic us, transvaginal then filled my uterus with saline. Ovaries looked good with small follicles, no cysts which I was happy about. There was a polyp or something in my uterus. It would actually make me very happy if that is our only issue. A minor surgery can remove that. I go back next Fri on CD14 to see if the follicles are growing as they should for ovulation and DH will be scheduling a SA. My fingers are crossed this work out as planned and I finally get a BFP in Sept!

Fingers crossed for those of you coming up on the TWW!

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 10:55 AM   54
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

MK it sounds so good that you have a renewed sense of hope!! your doctor sounds like a good one!

I've definitely heard that polyps can sometimes make ttc difficult. Wouldn't it be wonderful if after all this time it was something like that with a relatively easy fix!

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 11:40 AM   55
2ducks
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

MK wow, thats great you found a doc that is so successful at pregnancies without IVF! Its hard living in such a small state, we don't have as many resources.

Looks like the start of EWCM today, so maybe O in the next 2-3 days. I have been drinking so much water because of the heat I don't know if I can turn an OPK positive but temping, CP and CM should all be good indicators.

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 12:08 PM   56
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

2ducks I hope this is your month! Your right in the fun part of your cycle!! Enjoy!

I stopped using OPKs a few months ago as they always turned positive on CD 10 or 11. I think the other fertility signs are usually enough to pinpoint O!

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 13:18 PM   57
MrsBeany85
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

MK that's fantastic, nice to have some positive news.

Old Jul 10th, 2016, 18:05 PM   58
2ducks
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Looks like the CM fairy has come for a visit! Seriously, none of my real life friends care about my cervical fluid!

Old Jul 10th, 2016, 19:12 PM   59
BelleNuit
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

ahaha 2ducks, my friends would be HORRIFIED if I spoke about my CF to them lol.

3 dpo now, not worrying about symptoms as it's too early for early symptoms anyway. But I can definitely tell I'm in the tww, bloated, and tender bbs already.

Old Jul 11th, 2016, 08:40 AM   60
WishnandHopn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Haha so true 2ducks! From bbt to CM to CP and 'symptoms'...so many things you can't bring up over a latte in real life! Which is so tough when TTC is completely consuming your mind.

MK so glad your appt went well. I'm getting my fertility referral tomorrow so I will soon be going down the 'investigation' road too.

My CM has dried up so I think I'm 2 dpo today. The countdown is on...

SEO by vBSEO