LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 1st, 2017, 21:55 PM   21
ttcequestrian
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilex88 View Post
Fingers crossed for everyone that this will be our year!

Good luck with moving onto IVF, Dancing. And Equestrian, I hope you're successful quickly now your back to TTC - they do say you're more fertile after a CP, so I hope that shows itself to be true for you very soon.

I'm testing tomorrow, but have pretty much given up on it already as I've had next to no symptoms (I'm not sure bloating counts at this time of year!), so I'm moving on to plans for a healthy 2017 to get my body as ready as possible!
Thank you so much I really hope you're right! Focusing more on getting your body ready sounds like an excellent way to go!

Old Jan 2nd, 2017, 19:31 PM   22
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Happy new year everyone!

Dancing - Good luck with moving onto IVF

Equestrian - I've also heard the same about being more fertile after a CP, I have everything crossed that thats the case for you!

AFM - I am CD 31 and no sign of ovulation. I'm just glad at this point that I shouldn't have my AF for my operation next week. Unless my cycle decides to laugh in my face some more and be anovulatory & have AF appear when I least want it.

I have my pre-op assessment tomorrow, it's all starting to get real!

Old Jan 4th, 2017, 05:39 AM   23
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

hi im here

briefly about me: married 5yrs 8months. been trying from just a few months after 1 year anniversary. had 1 HSG, 1 laparoscope, 1 laparotomy, 26/11/15 MC at 5w3d, 1 laparotomy and now NTNP. (wow thats emotionally draining to write)

how are you Sheece and Abe?

Sheece i hope they your op goes well next week. anything you need to know or do before it?

abe congrats on your weight loss even though we had the holidays. sorry about AF but your cycles are getting better now.

Old Jan 4th, 2017, 10:57 AM   24
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hey whimsy! Glad you could find the new thread! I'll add you to the list

Old Jan 4th, 2017, 18:46 PM   25
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi whimsy! How're you going?

I had my pre-op appt yesterday. They said to allow for 2 hours and I was in and out in 30 mins lol. Kinda a waste of time really but eh. They checked my heart beat and my weight and checked my sugar levels, and other than that it was just a bunch of questions they could have asked me on the day.

Oh well another step closer I guess.

At least I'm pretty sure I won't have AF for my op!

Old Jan 5th, 2017, 01:28 AM   26
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

im doing well ladies. having no spotting like the last few months. i just love that.

ff gave me possible crosshairs. 1. its too early to O then. 2. no sex happened around crosshairs. 3. i think i O around CD13. 4. im having a very symtom less post O. normally i have sore boobs, nausea, headaches, cravings. this time nothing. i love that too.

as far as the cyst, alot of pain/cramping on that side so hoping thats a sign it will be leaving soon

Sheece that was a waist of time. what if you dont eat much and everything changes by surgery date. hope they just check everything again.
your is a day op right?

thanx Abe

Old Jan 5th, 2017, 01:43 AM   27
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Whimsy - I think FF is too early too. Either CD 13 or even CD18 maybe?

Well this afternoon my operation plans have all turned upside down. The hospital rang me and let me know my insurer wont cover me for the full operation. Looks like they will cover me for $300 out of about $8,000, because I upped my cover last year and they are wanting me to prove its not pre-existing. Which I can't.

I've asked if I can go public now so I have to wait and see, but it's safe to say I won't be having my operation on the 11th I just can't afford or justify the $8k!! I'd rather put that towards IVF if we need it, and just focus on weight loss & trying naturally.

I'll be fully covered in October worst case, but it looks like I should be able to go public, and that waiting period is only around 21 days thankfully.

So upset. I just started shaking when she told me the cost, and got teary. Be glad to go home today (this all happened at work!)

Old Jan 5th, 2017, 02:25 AM   28
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Sheece i think CD 13/14.

can you not send them your last few check ups from your OB or anything to say this was never discussed or even a possibility before?

can you read your cover details and see if there was a waiting period that you have already finished? sometimes they just look for an excuse to not cover it. also check the codes that your doc is claiming for, sometimes there is a mix up with the codes.

also you contact your insurer yourself and query it with them. sometimes the middle man gets things mixed with your cover type and all that.

i really hope you can get something sorted and dont have to wait for the public op. thats another month. it takes about 2 weeks to heal so you will be ok come October

Old Jan 5th, 2017, 02:46 AM   29
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I have my doctors notes and they all pre-date when I upped my insurance cover.

The only thing I have going for me is that the endo diagnosis was a complete surprise. That happened after I upped the insurance. In fact, I still haven't been diagnosed with it officially, that's what the operation is for.

I dont think any of my symptoms were related to the endo but they could have been. And the insurance company will say it was for sure.

Plus my GP is on maternity leave right now and I need her to fill out the forms they need, so I can't even try that angle.

I'm pretty positive that I'll be able to go public though and get the operation done for free. Waiting period is about 21 days at the moment. That's better than October. I've put in a query at my clinic so I have to wait and see now.

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 00:43 AM   30
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

oh i wish your clinic can help and get you the papers you require.

21 days is not bad for going public but that just means another cycle of waiting and waiting.

you know these insurers just look for the smallest gap to get out of paying, i hope that you can sort it out before the 11th and get to keep your date next week.

SEO by vBSEO