LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6th, 2017, 01:37 AM   31
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Well good news -I'm rebooked for the 21st of Feb and its going to be totally free because they got me in public.

All that stress! Wish I knew I could go public originally, I would have had it done by now probably.

A bit longer to wait but only a month so not too bad.

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 03:42 AM   32
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

ok so just over a month wait, not bad for your country.

and yeah i love that you can do it free. maybe you should inquire about iui's and ivf's just so you know what public can pay for if you may need anything later. and im not saying that you cant conceive naturally, after this op, your chances of naturally conceiving increase alot but just so you know. like if you knew about this op on a public front long time ago would have helped.

i think you may have just O'd. CD32/32. but will have to see if ff can pick it up.

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 10:49 AM   33
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Awesome news! I felt horrible when I read your earlier posts, but I'm so incredibly glad they got you in rather quickly And you have room to finish off this cycle too!

Old Jan 8th, 2017, 10:19 AM   34
babylights
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies I'd love to join! I'm about to turn 36 in less than a month, DH is 37 and we've been married about 3 months, this will be our fourth cycle trying.

Quick question - I've had a permanent cramp in one spot since we've started TTC, and starting last month the opening of my vagina feels a bit raw/burning when I check my CP or sometimes when I pee. Usually it feels smooth and a bit swollen (sorry TMI) but now it feels flat and spongy? Could it be I have endo? It's crazy what we start to notice and obsess over once TTC.

Old Jan 8th, 2017, 18:27 PM   35
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Whimsy - IVF public here is a very long wait and I think you have to do 3 IUI's first too. Private it costs $10k - $15k, but with my insurance it will only cost around $4k, so the insurance is worth it there.

I'm hopeful I wont need it though, but good to know I have a back up plan come October.

I'm 34 in July though so times ticking!! Hopefully pcos is an advantage towards my egg health at least! I had a good AMH reading (even though pcos can scew it sometimes)

Abe - Yep we jumped straight into the TTC again once we knew. Luckily I think we may have good timing. Fingers crossed, I'm hopeful I ovulated yesterday (touch wood, I've said it so many times this cycle).

Welcome babylights I'm not too sure about what that could be, if you are worried it might pay to go get checked out? From experience I know it's not waiting! It's probably nothing and at least when it's cleared up you won't be worried about it

Old Jan 9th, 2017, 07:13 AM   36
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Sheece its good to know its there thats all.

its even better that you managed to sqeeze in some BD for this cycle. a wasted cycle you never get back so maybe its good that you O later and you could get some BD in.

hi babylights. im no expert but i think you may have an infection. i would set up an OB/GYN appt soon to check it out. remember most infections often present little or no symptoms so mayb you had it for some time and just now that you are checking it, you feel a difference. but as i said, i am no expert and it may be absolutely nothing and you just "feeling" that its different or over obsessing like we all do here but its best to check esp because you are having some buring.

Old Jan 9th, 2017, 07:17 AM   37
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

i did forget to post about me.

ff changed O date. again. in my opinion, its wrong.
i had alot of cramping last night. the more cramps i had, the more my boobs hurt too so my body was pretty weird yesterday. i did wake with a wet feeling today, rushed to bathroom and there was no AF. having alot of that sensation today too. i hope i dont start spotting. i just want to be like normal where on teh day of AF, i get AF. no stories before and after. AF due Wednesday.

Old Jan 9th, 2017, 20:41 PM   38
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Whimsy - What date do you think you ovulated?

Must be frustrating re AF! My fingers are crossed you don't start spotting!

AFM - I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD36 - 2 days ago. I had lots of ewcm and yesterday it all dried up. We BD 3 days before, 1 day before and 1 day after so we are covered at least.

Hoping for a miracle baby this month!!

Old Jan 9th, 2017, 22:51 PM   39
babylights
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Sheece & Whimsy - thanks for your replies! I'm going to get checked out tomorrow so hopefully it's nothing, or even if it is an infection it'll clear before I O.

Sheece - that's so great that you were able to get booked in again so soon. Fingers crossed for you!!

Whimsy - So frustrating about the unclear AF! I used to never spot but ever since we've been TTC I always spot like three days before AF starts ugh. GL this month!!

Old Jan 10th, 2017, 02:48 AM   40
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

i think i O'd CD14. but someone on my thread said they think CD18. both times we got some bd in. so far no spotting. getting cramps throughout the day but nothing bad. i am feeling like AF is on her way. temps are diping so AF tomorrow or day after.

sheece i think CD33 or CD36 are possible O dates for you. either one is great because you did get some BD in. lets hope by some miracle you do get pregnant. are you going to manually put in your O or let ff try to pick it up for you?

babylights i never had any spotting before. the last 3 months i had more spotting than i have ever had before. i think its mostly due to the cyst i have/had. but this month i finally am not spotting and i do love that. in that last few years, normally i would spot once 3 days before AF but i never got that now either.

SEO by vBSEO