LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10th, 2017, 20:22 PM   41
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Whimsy - FF auto put it in this morning, yay!

Symptoms wise - I had a weird pain / pingy feeling all day yesterday, and reflux, which I haven't had in ages. And my boobs are getting a bit tender (that has turned into a regular thing post ovulation for me though).

I hope AF stays away whimsy, looks like you got BD in at the right times

Old Jan 10th, 2017, 22:00 PM   42
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Looks like you got great BD in a Sheece! FX this is it! You too whimsy!

Old Jan 11th, 2017, 07:48 AM   43
carolinalocs
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi everyone!
I'm currently in the middle of tww for IUI cycle #2. I'm 35 and DH is 36. We've been married for almost 12 years. We've alternated between NTNP and TCC the whole time. But have always known we wanted to adopt. We have 4 boys through adoption and until recently didn't have the resources to TTC with assistance from an RE.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to all in 2017!

PS-I'm also in NC Jenn!

Old Jan 11th, 2017, 08:22 AM   44
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I am still waiting to ovulate. My cycle feels so messed up after coming off the pill. I just can't wait to get into a regular pattern. I am in my late 30s too so time is of the essence!

Old Jan 11th, 2017, 09:52 AM   45
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome carolinalocs!

I hope this IUI is successful for you

So, CD15 today and temps are still low, although I was feeling some O pains yesterday and a little bit this morning. DH's back was too sore to BD last night, but we're going to try again tonight and hopefully I'll O tomorrow. It would be great if we could catch that egg before we go in for an FET...

MissN8 - what CD are you on?

Old Jan 11th, 2017, 19:33 PM   46
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Carolinalocs! Hope the TWW goes quickly for you!

Abe - fingers crossed you catch that egg! Seems we are both on our last cycle before further treatment, hopefully that's a good omen for both of us & we both get our bfps!

I've now got headaches & vivid dreams, both of which were symptoms for me in our m/c cycle, so fingers crossed. Temp shot up today too.

Trying not to get my hopes up too high though.

Old Jan 12th, 2017, 00:49 AM   47
Whimsical88
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

yay for crosshairs Sheece. i also have sore boobs post O. its so normal that i dont think of it as a preg symptom anymore. just normal. i am liking your temps at the moment and your other symptoms. sending you baby dust.

abe thank you. after all these year ttc, i dont hold much hope out but there is always that part of you that hopes and wishes and prays that this is it. i hope that you get to catch that egg. it would be just so great if it could happen before the FET.

hi Carol and welcome. i hope this works for you. i love that you were able to adopt. wishing you the very best this cycle.

N8 are you temping? opk? how many months have you been of BC?

afm, no af as yet. we did BD yesterday and day before and both times had spotting during, but nothing after. today is CD29. i am quite sure AF will appear this afternoon. she is a witch like that. no spotting either than when we bd so thats a good sign.

Old Jan 12th, 2017, 10:59 AM   48
ttcequestrian
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm on CD 18, 3 DPO and I'm just really excited and positive about this cycle for whatever reason 👶👶 Tww can't pass fast enough! Making sure to drink lots of water and take my prenatals

Old Jan 12th, 2017, 17:18 PM   49
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

May have O'd yesterday. Got a temp rise and put two more temps into FF and it gave me crosshairs. Good thing we got in some good BD yesterday! This will be my shortest cycle yet if I did, at 27 days (provided I don't get a BFP). So excited!

Did I also mention I was cleaning our bathroom this weekend and found a whole batch of cheapies I forgot about? Score!

Old Jan 12th, 2017, 18:46 PM   50
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Yay for your shortest cycle ever Abe And yay for good timing, I have my fingers crossed for you

And big score on the found cheapies too!

I only have 4 left , will have to control my POAS-aholic-ness this time :P

SEO by vBSEO