LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12th, 2017, 19:26 PM   51
dancingnurse2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I am waiting for AF then onto first cycle of IVF. So worried about the money.

Old Jan 13th, 2017, 10:30 AM   52
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

The money part of IVF definitely is a scary thing. If my MIL hadn't offered to help it wouldn't have even been an option for us to do IVF. Part of the reason why we're waiting to do our FET is so that we can give that little embie the best chance possible. Good luck, dancing!

Yup, chart is looking a little biphasic today. One more temp to confirm O. I'm so excited for a short cycle! Not getting my hopes up for a BFP this cycle, just glad things are starting to finally go back down to normal (my cycles had been getting progressively longer ever since CP in May).

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 03:42 AM   53
Whimsical88
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Shece your chart....I just don't know how to understand it.

Dancing, are you paying out of pocket for IVF? When is expected AF?

Afm, negative preg test of Friday. Cycles never go more than CD 29. Today is cd32. Possible cyst agian. Not sure. Don't know what else to think. Boobs not so sore anymore. Had alot of cramping these last few days, but no spotting or AF. I just don't know what to think. I need to get a gynea app but don't have the time at the moment

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 08:49 AM   54
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

That is weird, Whimsy. Your temps are also back up, which would be a good sign. Maybe you're one of those ones who doesn't show BFP until you're really late? I would test again in a couple of days if no AF!

AFM: I was right! FF confirmed O on CD15 hurray!

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 11:39 AM   55
LOVEdancer
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies! Im new and ttc#1! So very nice to finally be here! I posted in ttc (possible IB...only muvh diff than i would have expected) and wrote an autobiography. Im 26 DH is 28. We have 4 dogs a cat and a pig...but no lil ones as of yet! We recently decided to put ttc on the backburner for a bit while we get his business going steady and i have started a career. So i went and got my bcp to start the next day-6DPO i started spotting.My plan was to wait for af to come and go and start my next af and take my bcp when it finished. But i dont think ive had af at all! Ill put this in a nutshell but have details on my post. It last 10 days! Light, sometimes bright red and varying from that and pink and brown. It stopped and i planned to expect either a bfp or my period. Still need to double check but im fairly sure i was about 2 or 3 days late and started spotting again. This time it was lighter. Both times no clots. It last about 5 days 6 if ypu count some brown on the last morning. During that time i poas 2x. Both negative....until i went back to look! I either have 2 slight bfps or evaps. I caught them in a pic but havent mastered posting pix yet. Its been over a year and im secretly hoping its a bfp! Dh is being responsible and after a year the excitment each month fades. Im almost excited to not symptom spot each month and in a few months start ttc and try more. Weve never went to the doctor ttc (of course we still go but havent talked the ttc talk) so we havent been trying trying just not preventing. We used progesteronw cream 2 cycles....and i use my period tracker app...thats the extent of it! In the beginning wed lay in bed right after and id hold my hips up. So if this isnt fate then thats ok! Well be fully at it shortly and have a break for a while. I plan to test tonight possibly. So well see..... GL to all of you ladies!!

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 11:46 AM   56
LOVEdancer
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Whimsical88! Nice chart! Keep us updated! Will a .10 really count as a drop? Ive never temped. DH says I always run hot....the only basal I have! Haha. Crossing my fingers for you ladies!

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM   57
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome LOVEdancer!

I'm sure these next couple of days will be exciting for you! I would take up BBT though instead of symptom spotting; a lot of the time many AF symptoms are also BFP symptoms. And, with temping you can actually see (even if DH says you always run hot) when you O'ed, how long your luteal phase is, etc. It can offer a lot of insight as to weather something is up like a hormone deficiency or PCOS too.

Hopefully you won't need it though this cycle!

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 14:07 PM   58
Whimsical88
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi dancer and welcome. How may dpo are you? I second Abes comment on trying out the bbt. I am naturally a very warm body person. But it seems to be working for me. I can tell when I O. And when the dip comes, I know AF is not far behind. You can get some good timed BD in around O so try it.

Ladies I got a faint positive test today. Took it at night. I went to the bathroom about 2hrs before the test. I want to test in the morning and see. Maybe I'm a late bfp lady. Will keep you ladies updated.

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 14:32 PM   59
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

That's wonderful Whimsy! Oh I hope it darkens for you! Yeah I've waited so long for this! FX this is it!!!

Old Jan 15th, 2017, 14:38 PM   60
Whimsical88
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Abe after my last time, I'm more scared than happy. I want the bfp but I want to get to a gynea so he can check and confirm there is no cysts. Cysts are my nemesis. I'm having mild cramping for days and I know that's ok but I so badly fear it may be a cyst and they can give you false positives so just crossing fingers and praying so hard. But thank you so much. I'm wishing baby dust for you too esp with that temp spike you have

SEO by vBSEO