LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 11th, 2017, 03:20 AM   781
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Well my third test results are in and my eostrogen levels went down! what the. Now 163.

The comment was : need to keep pressing on until eostrogen starts to rise.

I feel like i'm going to be injecting for weeks :/ Hope they dont have to cancel cycle :/

Thats so lame of your work I guess at least you have a fair idea about it and can prepare yourself?

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 04:15 AM   782
Fluffycookie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hu Sheece sorry about your estrogen It's still early days though, hopefully it rises soon!
Yes I've been putting money away since the beginning of this year, both to cover baby expenses and to cover the lack of income I'm expecting for at least a year, if not longer. Luckily hubby's income covers our expenses (just, leaving very little wriggle room :P), so we should be ok. Who knows, maybe they will surprise me and not be horrible about it, but I'm fully expecting to have to find a new postdoc position at a different university afterwards!

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 09:49 AM   783
Alligator
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Well that is so frustrating and unfair, it's basically targeting women specifically...brutal!!! I'm glad you and DH have been saving and will be able to make it through, but what an unnecessary headache and stress.

Old Sep 14th, 2017, 01:35 AM   784
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Levels went up to 272 today, phew. They still called it a "slight" increase though.

Glad they've gone up! I'm not feeling hormonal for nothing heh. Another blood test on Saturday, no mention of ultrasound yet.

Old Sep 15th, 2017, 03:46 AM   785
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Fluffy congrats on seeing your little pea's heartbeat. its so mesmerizing to watch and know thats happening in your body. by your next scan, baby would be so much bigger it will be even more wonderful to see.

welcome smurfy, i hope your upcoming cycle brings you a bfp. how long will you do the clomid and when will you US be?

Alligator sorry about AF but its always good to see that your body is ok and you can start ttc again. will you be temping? or just planned BDing around O time?

pregnancies are weird. my first one i could not eat a thing. even eating half a slice of bread was too much for me. i had ms the days when the pregnancy moved to a mc. for my second i was super healthy with eating and drinking water and never had ms at all but also mc'd. for this pregnancy i had all day nausea for close to 4 months. i used to puke only spit (TMI, sorry) and i could not stomach eating much at all. at first i ate fruits and then i could not even look at a fruit and only at chips and bread. so pregnancy does crazy things to you. you just have to go with what ever your body wants and leave your expectations at the door.

Sheece

Old Sep 15th, 2017, 10:18 AM   786
Alligator
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you whimsical. I am temping! And taking OPKs. CD8 today, nothing really happening but I suspect with my pregnancy I O'd early (maybe?!) as baby measured 4 days ahead of LMP date (and I have 28-29 day cycles religiously), so I'm starting to track now just in case I O around CD11. Temp is steady and I haven't had any other fertile signs yet!

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 01:12 AM   787
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

My ultrasound is tomorrow! They also said to be on standby for the procedure too. No mention of trigger shot though so maybe I'm ovulating on my own accord? Guess I will find out more tomorrow, exciting!

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 02:25 AM   788
Fluffycookie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Oooh so exciting Sheece! They checked the size of my follicles and then sent me home with the trigger shot, we did the procedure the next morning (first another ultrasound to confirm ovulation had happened, then the IUI). Good luck!!! My little sweet pea is 8 weeks 5 days today ^^

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 03:18 AM   789
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Wow I thought IUI was before ovulation happens? I'm stressing about the time off work with no "excuse" but eh they'll just have to deal.

Can't believe you are already 8 weeks!! Time is flying

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 03:52 AM   790
Fluffycookie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Nono, they gave me the trigger shot and that triggers an ovulation (I got ovitrelle, which is ovidril in the UK I believe) "within 24-36 hours". So I was made to come back exactly 30 hours after the shot, they checked that ovulation had occured with the ultrasound and then did the IUI. In my case it meant I had to get up at 4am to do the trigger shot :P

After the IUI, I got straight up and we drove home and then I took it easy for two days I was worried that they wouldn't let me lie down for a while after, but my doctor explained that unlike "regular sex", the sperm is already inside the uterus now, so no worrying about things flowing out. Clearly, he was right

Work will have to deal, indeed! Hubby had to take a random leave day as well, I think he ended up just calling in sick for a day Worth it!

SEO by vBSEO