Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Thank you whimsical! I appreciate that so much

Old Nov 7th, 2017, 13:25 PM   832
Fluffycookie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS Alligator Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! How have you been feeling so far?

Sheece, only a week until you start testing, I'm excited

Meanwhile, we found out that little bean is a baby girl ^.^ Already ordered two dresses online, we're so excited!! Now at 16 weeks (today!) I'm finally beginning to show a bit, even though she has been measuring way ahead in size at all scans so far. Pretty exciting, though I wear wide things at university to hide it from noisy students My gynecologist said I might start feeling kicks in the next 2-4 weeks, I cannot wait ^^

Old Nov 7th, 2017, 13:31 PM   833
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Ooohh a girl how exciting! girl baby stuff is so impossibly cute!!!

I am feeling good...physically I feel fine, a bit tired but that's it. Mentally I am a mess - a ball of nerves and anxiety and worry, but trying to take it a day at a time and repeat positive affirmations to myself over and over...it's helping a little!

Old Nov 7th, 2017, 13:40 PM   834
Fluffycookie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Aww I want to say "don't be nervous" but I understand it's impossible not to be! If your little one is healthy, everything will be fine, so maybe it will help you to think that a healthy, viable baby is pretty safe even at this early stage. Another thing that I found calming - but not everyone might - is this statistics calculator: https://datayze.com/miscarriage-chart.php You put in your age and your weight and all that and it gives you a safety percentage every day. I loved watching it go up every day, especially in the beginning when it goes up quite a bit each day There is also a "Reassure Me!" button which phrases things very positively.
The last thing I did was imagining my baby happy, healthy and growing. The power of positive thinking and such Who knows if it makes a difference, but it helped me to think positively during the first trimester.

Old Nov 7th, 2017, 15:58 PM   835
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

You're so right fluffy...I am working on being more positive an affirming to myself that this baby is healthy and that nothing I do will cause any harm...And honestly it's not even so much that I'm worried that working out will cause anything...it's more like I worry all the time that I'm bleeding (I check TP all the time) and in a workout class I'm very...sweaty (sorry tmi) and things get moist down there so I'm absolutely convinced I'm bleeding...and it becomes overwhelming and so anxiety causing, it sens me into a tailspin. I don't even know if that makes sense..ahh!

Old Nov 8th, 2017, 04:05 AM   836
Whimsical88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Alligator for both my mc's i started to bleed and thats when i knew things were going bad so for this one i also watched my TP like a hawk. 8 months down the line and im still watching my TP so the anxiety of it never leaves you, YOU have to believe that your body will know when things are right and it will fight for your bean to stick and be healthy. thinking negative doesnt make your mc but it does pick up your stress levels which makes your body react funny. so think positively and dont think of what happened last time. the ladies on my journal were life savers. they constantly reminded me that its a new pregnancy, a new beginning. so from me to you, this is a new pregnancy, its a new little life, its a new little being, just hope and pray that you will have a new outcome.

oh Fluffy a girl. how exciting. yeah there are a lot of girl things out there. the pregnancy gets so much more real when you know the sex. baby becomes more of a person than an it. some ladies feel baby later and some ladies feel earlier so dont worry if you dont feel it as the doctor says. i know my Ovia app said i should be feeling flutters and i never did which made me quite sad but when you do start feeling it, you will know.

Old Nov 8th, 2017, 10:16 AM   837
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Aw whimsical thank you so much, it's reassuring (but also sad..) that other women know exactly how I feel and the anxiety of pregnancy after a loss. Pregnancy at any time is anxious and worrisome but I think after a loss it's more, somehow. Not to diminish the anxieties of other women because they are valid but it's just not the same. I am doing my very best to repeat positive affirmations to myself and I know I have a better shot of holding a baby in my arms than going through another loss, so I'm sticking to that and taking it one day at a time. You're so close to meeting your little one...so exciting!

Old Nov 8th, 2017, 20:34 PM   838
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Fluffy, a girl! Congratulations Let the shopping begin!

Alligator I'm already anxious about all that and I'm not even pregnant yet. Fluffy and whimsy have some good advice though xx

Fluffy, I've started testing, posted on my journal Got a dark positive yesterday, but it's only 2 days after my last booster shot so grain of salt. Testing today at same time to see if theres any progression!

This mornings test was fainter, but my fmu always is so not reading too much into that one yet.

Old Nov 13th, 2017, 15:37 PM   839
swedengirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Just checked in quickly...

Congrats on the girl fluffy!!!

Hope you are combatting the nerves Ali

And hope you get your BFP Sheece!

Also, baby dust to everyone else!

Old Nov 16th, 2017, 23:20 PM   840
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi sweden, good to see you! Can't believe you are 36 weeks!

I got a bfn this cycle, but we got the doctor to agree for us to do a 3rd IUI. If that doesn't work we will move onto IVF next year, but fingers crossed it works!! And I ovulate from my left side this time!

SEO by vBSEO