Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Fx your iui works this cycle!

Old Nov 17th, 2017, 04:00 AM   842
swedengirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hey Sheece!

Letís hope for a Christmas present in the form of a successful IUI for you! Lots of baby Christmas dust heading your way! When will testing be around for you in this cycle?

I know I canít believe Iím 36 weeks either- only seems like yesterday I joined the thread!

Old Dec 6th, 2017, 06:36 AM   843
Fluffycookie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

How is everyone getting on? Abennion, I haven't heard from you in ages? sweden, you only have *days* to go until your due date :O

I've officially made it into the second half of my pregnancy now and have just started to feel her move a few days ago (anterior placenta) ^^ Very happy!

Old Dec 6th, 2017, 09:03 AM   844
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

How exiting! Feeling baby move. Ahh I canít wait!

9w today! We saw baby and a heartbeat last week which, to say I was relieved, is an understatement. I cried on the exam table!! But I was just so happy that we got better news, I have a traumatic ultrasound experience from our loss so it was really hard. Heartbeat was 163!

Nausea in full force! This morning I feel a bit better but the exhaustion is real. Boobs are super huge and achy and none of my clothes fit well.. ahh pregnancy!

Old Yesterday, 01:10 AM   845
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies!

Fluffy I can't believe you are 20 weeks! Seems like you only got pregnant last week ha ha

Alligator - so glad you had a great ultrasound! I had a traumatic ultrasound with my loss too so I am very nervous already for the next time.

You are so close to that magic 12 week mark woo!

AFM - I find out on Monday if our 3rd IUI has worked. I'm kind of trying to focus on ivf next year. Booked in with my dr for January but the earliest I could get in was the 29th! So that will give us one natural cycle in between if this one doesnt work I guess.

Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   846
swedengirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hey! Well our little girl made her appearance a bit early and arrived in early December! She arrived a little under weight at 2.2kg but was doing great! So currently navigating the first few weeks as a Mum which was made a bit harder as I developed preeclampsia which got worse after delivering and then also developed a uterine infection. Things were a bit scary for a few days and had to have the heartbreaking discussion with my OH about how to raise her if the worst happened but luckily and thanks to antibiotics Iím on the mend and we are both doing well! Loving life right now and this little one fully has my heart!

Baby dust to you all and enjoy feeling those kicks fluffy- I miss them already!

Old Yesterday, 14:25 PM   847
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hey ladies - sorry I've been so MIA lately - had a bought of depression that it just wasn't going to be happening this year, either.

Congrats to all of you that have had BFPs and brought your lo's into the world!

Sheece, hopefully you get some good news this IUI!

AFM: Currently on FET#2 - transfer will be this Friday. Lining is sitting at a healthy 8.3 with a Triple Stripe. I started PIO last night and honestly, I think I prefer it to the suppositories. Also doing Acupuncture and Pineapple Core. We've kind of told ourselves there is no room for failure, we will get our BFP this cycle because honestly, we just don't have the money for a second retrieval. This is it for a very long time.

Old Yesterday, 16:02 PM   848
StarryEyed88
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Congrats Sweden!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you Abe x

Old Yesterday, 17:03 PM   849
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

swedengirl how totally terrifying for you! Oh gosh I can't imagine. I had a friend develop that after birth and she as well nearly lost her life...you don't think it's that scary at the time when you hear about it but later you find out it's quite real and life threatening. Awful. I'm so glad you're okay and welcome to your sweet little one!

SEO by vBSEO