Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 14th, 2017, 11:42 AM   851
tablefortwo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

abe - good luck to you girl! I really hope this is it for you!

Old Dec 18th, 2017, 01:12 AM   852
Sheece
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Sweden - congrats on your early arrival! Im so glad you are ok now, I cant even imagine how scary that would hsve been!

Abe - Ive got everything crossed for you! Its got to work!

Afm - I got my third iui bfn this morning. Quite upset but ive also accepted that we will be doing ivf. Dont have our review appointment until the 29th Jan so I guess we have one more natural cycle and I need to get back to the gym.

Old Dec 18th, 2017, 11:50 AM   853
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

I'm sorry sheece, that really sucks. Wishing you all the good luck with IVF!

Old Dec 18th, 2017, 11:58 AM   854
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

So sorry Sheece. Hoping for some positive vibes with IVF. Let me know if you have any questions about it

AFM: 3DP5DT and feeling great. A little bummed to be back at work, but hoping we got an implanter yesterday. Felt some dull cramps throughout the day, and woke up cuddling my tummy - that usually only happens prior to a BFP so I'm very hopeful. I've taken to spending a couple moments in the nursery every day just talking to our little bean and cuddling, trying to keep the positivity going. Beta is schedule for the 28th, I'll find out for sure on the 29th, but i feel like I already know the answer.

I've been so tired! I slept for most of the weekend, and am fighting to keep my eyes open at work! I keep joking with DH that 'Mommy and Toby' (if we were to have a boy that would be his name) don't want to get out of bed just yet. DH wants a girl, so he gets a little miffed when I pull out the boy name.

Old Dec 23rd, 2017, 12:20 PM   855
Fluffycookie
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

@Alligator
You're almost out of the first trimester now, not long

@Sheece
Uuugh I'm so sorry Sheece I have been told that IUI works great within 3-4 tries for some couples and for others it just doesn't, but they very often have great success with IVF instead. Crossing everything for you to have your lucky 2018 baby!

@abe
I hope you can get plenty of rest and I'll be thinking of you on the 29th So sweet that you're already using a name, but won't it feel strange if she is a girl? :P Maybe hubby will get back at you and start calling baby your favourite girl name instead!

To everyone, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!!

Old Dec 23rd, 2017, 18:03 PM   856
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Iím so excited for second tri! I hate wishing time away but Iím ready to feel better!

Old Dec 29th, 2017, 11:55 AM   857
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Well, its official. No 2017 BFP for us.

We've now officially run out of embryos, and are looking at what our options will be going forward, but it looks like a biological child isn't in the works for us. Adoption is where we are starting to turn our heads now.

Congratulations to those who got their BFP in 2017, and good luck to those still trying. Hopefully 2018 will be your year.

Old Dec 29th, 2017, 12:55 PM   858
Fluffycookie
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Abe, I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry to hear I was really rooting for you (I still am). I'm sure you will make a great mummy one day, biological or adopted, what makes a mother a mother is that she cares and fights for her children, and you do!

Old Dec 29th, 2017, 15:26 PM   859
Alligator
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Very sorry to hear abe. Hugs to you as you continue this journey. However your baby comes, he/she will be blessed to have you.

SEO by vBSEO