LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 22nd, 2016, 11:10 AM   1
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Figured I might as well start this now. AF should be here within the next couple of days. This worked great last year, with many in our group getting their BFPs. Some of us however, weren't so lucky.

A little about myself - I'm 25, born and bred in Canada. DH and I married a year and a half ago, and this upcoming cycle will be cycle 19 for us TTC. We had a failed IVF back in September, and are currently trying our best to lose weight (both of us were considered obese on the BMI scale when we first started) to get into a healthy range before moving on to an FET. We've got two frozen blastocysts, but we're hoping we won't have to use them and get our BFP naturally after losing weight.

Once (not if!) you get your BFP, I can update the list below! GL ladies and babydust to all!

abennion - x2 - January, February
Sheece -
Zoe2010 -
MissN8 -
Ilex88 -
Dancingnurse2 -
TTCequestrian -
babylights -
Whimsical88 -
carolinalocs -
LOVEdancer -
BSN2MOM -
smurphy90 -
swedengirl -
Francoisbaby -
HopefulB -
jwilly -
Fluffycookie -
Sasha92 -
steph1607 -

Old Dec 22nd, 2016, 20:15 PM   2
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Wah 2017

This will be our year!!

I guess I'll update my story too - We have been trying for bang on a year now (I'm only on cycle 9 however, long cycles with late ovulation), and had a very early MC in April at 4w1d. Did some further investigations and turns out I have insulin resistant PCOS and possible endometriosis. And a seedling fibroid. None of which they think caused the m/c but it can all increase my chances of one in the future.

Having a Hysteroscopy D & C, & Laparoscopy on January 11 then hoping to take advantage of the supposed fertile period straight after that and get our sticky bfp!

I hope we all have our babies in our arms by Christmas 2017 xx

Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 10:45 AM   3
zoe2010
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey ladies I'm going to join in as well We will start trying for our first in January. Fingers crossed for all of you girls. A little about myself. My name is Jenn and I'm from North Carolina. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 5 1/2 years. We are both 31, and I have been ready for kids for a long time, but my hubby has not. It's taken a while to talk him into it, but now he is on board yay!!

Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 11:49 AM   4
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Can I join too? Just come off pill and hoping for a bfp soon. I have been waiting for years for OH to be ready. Fx we all get our bfps soon!

Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 16:20 PM   5
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome ladies!

Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 23:13 PM   6
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome ladies, you must be so excited to start!

Fingers crossed 2017 is lucky for us all

Old Dec 24th, 2016, 09:25 AM   7
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

i hope 2017 is our year! been waiting for this for so long. Just think ladies we could have our babies by this time next year if we are blessed. I am in my mid 30s. So is everyone going to be doing OPKS or temping?

Old Dec 24th, 2016, 09:58 AM   8
abennion
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

As of right now I'm not doing much ( after temping and using OPKs, clomid and a round of IVF, it all kind of drains you) I'm just tracking AF at this point. I know how long my LP is, and roughly when I ovulate. If we don't get a natural BFP by the time I'm in a healthy BMI (for me that's 150lbs) we'll be doing an FET with one of our remaining embryos.

Old Dec 24th, 2016, 10:03 AM   9
ilex88
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi all! I'm on cycle 2 of TTC. Got married earlier this year, and had implanon removed in October. Currently in the TWW and keeping my fingers crossed, but have plans for more healthy eating and exercising in 2017 whatever the outcome.

Best of luck to everyone! x

Old Dec 26th, 2016, 18:51 PM   10
Sheece
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

MissN8 - I'm temping and checking CM but not doing OPK's. They never seem to work properly for me. Apparently they are useless for people with PCOS.

We have stopped TTC now until my Laparoscopy on the 11th Jan. Feels strange! I had a couple of false temp rises and i thought I had ovulated early (on time for most people) but according to my chart I still haven't.

Oh well hurry up 2017!

SEO by vBSEO