LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 15th, 2017, 02:02 AM   11
BlueWater
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm 29. Problem is as we age our body doesn't work as well as it should.
Its sad when I see other women (aged 39 or 33) who have only literally just got off the pill, get pregnant.

It makes me more desperate for a baby.

Old Apr 16th, 2017, 09:52 AM   12
Fluffycookie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

just adding to the many voices: yes it is frustrating and hard!! I was a bit shocked to read that your doctor said it is very common for women our age (I just turned 28) to not be ovulating - why is that? I thought you're pretty fertile under 35, especially if you're under 30? :S
I have longer than average cycles (40-55 days), so I'm worried something might be off. My temps seem to indicate ovulation but I'm not sure. The doctor said I could only go see them once we've been trying for well over 6 cycles and we're only on our 5th cycle now *sigh*

Old Apr 18th, 2017, 16:20 PM   13
sarah2211
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Fluffy cookie, my charts indicated I ovulated too but I didn't. My doctor said they're useless for women with PCOS. If you're in a hurry to get things moving, make your appointment now. I wish we'd gone sooner but I believed what my charts were saying and wasted over a year.

Old Apr 19th, 2017, 00:51 AM   14
Fluffycookie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2211 View Post
Fluffy cookie, my charts indicated I ovulated too but I didn't. My doctor said they're useless for women with PCOS. If you're in a hurry to get things moving, make your appointment now. I wish we'd gone sooner but I believed what my charts were saying and wasted over a year.
Thank you! I have spoken to a few other ladies here and will make an appointment with my gyn. She probably won't see me before July (long waiting times ) but at least I know someone will check up on things!

SEO by vBSEO