LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 17th, 2017, 06:54 AM   1
Lynn623
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Period vs Pregnancy symptoms

I am currently TTC and am due to start my period in a few days. I am feeling like I normally do right before starting my period. Does this mean I am probably not pregnant? Or can I still have period symptoms before having a positive pregnancy test?

Old Apr 17th, 2017, 11:58 AM   2
KatO79
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Everyone is different, some get different symptoms when pregnant, others don't feel any different than how they usually would feel before AF Only way to know is to take a HPT, the closer to your expected AF date the more sure you can be of the result. Getting a BFP is also different, some can get one as early as 8 dpo, others need to wait until around 14 dpo or even well after AF was supposed to come

Old Apr 18th, 2017, 23:55 PM   3
nikki_
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Not necessarily! My early pregnancy symptoms were exactly like pms...tender breasts, mild cramping/bloating, feeling extra tired, etc. I have long cycles, so if it weren't so early in my cycle I would have thought I was about to start my period.

Wait it out and test good luck!

Old Apr 20th, 2017, 10:12 AM   4
Lynn623
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Thank you for the responses. I am supposed to start AF today and so far have just had very light pink spotting on and off...hoping AF just won't come and that it means pregnancy

SEO by vBSEO