LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 23rd, 2017, 19:37 PM   1
Bby814
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Help? Ttc #1

Hi, so long story short. I've been trying to conceive for a while now. So a few days before my period I started spotting. Only a little when I wipe for two days. I was really excited but then the next day, I went ahead and put in a tampon cuz I had to work. I only used 3 tampons a day for 4 days and 2 the 5th day, light ones. (I usually go through 4-5 of the large tampons) also, ZERO cramping at all. I ALWAYS cramp two days before I start. Since I was 13 and I'm 23. So now, two days after my AF (?) IS over, I am seeing spotting again when I wipe. Also nauseous and a headache. Also feeling feverish and lazy.

Please help. I'm scared to take a test because I am wanting one so bad! Has anyone else experienced anything like this and then ended up pregnant? I don't know if testing would be a waste of time...

Old Apr 23rd, 2017, 19:50 PM   2
Bby814
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Also forgot to mention, my b__bs STILL HURT!!! They have since like 2 weeks before my AF(?)

Old May 1st, 2017, 15:07 PM   3
Bby814
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Not that anyone replied or anything, but took a test today. Got a BFP! I enjoyed reading everyone's stories. Made me feel like I wasn't crazy! I'll be making a doctor's appointment soon to be 100%.

Old May 2nd, 2017, 13:00 PM   4
trustinginGod
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Congratulations!

Wooo hoo, Congratulations! That is awesome.

I had colostrum develop about 1.5 months ago but I spotted for about 4 days and assumed it was just my period, it's always light! Now you have me curious if it was actually my period....

Old May 3rd, 2017, 22:03 PM   5
Bby814
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Yeah I was like... 100% sure it was my period but there were no cramps. But then I started spotting a few days later and that has NEVER happened to me in 10 years since I hit puberty. But I didn't think anything of it but my work made me take a test cuz I was due for some shots. And surprise!

Thank you for the congrats! Just gotta get to the doctor for the "for sure"

Old May 7th, 2017, 21:41 PM   6
Dreamer72812
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Congratulations to you!!

Old May 18th, 2017, 11:05 AM   7
bkp16
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Congratulations!!!

SEO by vBSEO