LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 15th, 2017, 13:10 PM   161
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

So sorry to hear about that, Blo. It's terrible when doctors don't listen to you and talk to you rather than with you. Also backing up asking your GP about blood testing. Is it possible to back to your old obgyn and get the referral or blood tests? Sending hugs your way.

Old Jul 16th, 2017, 19:02 PM   162
Desire2Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Has anyone started Clomid prior to AF starting? After my US, the NP said I had a little lining that should shed and I'll probably have very light bleeding within a day or two after my last OBC pill. Here I am, day 6 after my last pill, day 3 of Clomid, and AF shows up!

Edit: Called the fertility center and they aren't sure how it will effect my cycle or if I should do an IUI this time; I may have to wait until September. They're supposed to call me back this afternoon and let me know. I'm so over this...

Old Jul 17th, 2017, 16:33 PM   163
_mojojojo_
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

May I join you?

Hi there,

THank you for this....new to this site and it's a little confusing in format....trying to find an active thread for other ladies TTC. May I join ya?

Been trying for a second time since February 2017....

Old Jul 17th, 2017, 16:35 PM   164
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Of course Mojo! Welcome! Happy to have new joiners!

Old Jul 17th, 2017, 16:52 PM   165
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome mojo!

I have decided to just calm down a bit about doctors... maybe the obgyn was right and i just need time.
Its end of cd14 and opk is still far from being positive. I normally o on cd14 or 15 and af shows 11 or 12 days later. But I have also had 31 day cycles with o at cd 19/20 twice in the last year - so for now we are just bd'ing every 2nd day until that opk gets darker.

Amanda, Emily - any sign of o yet?

Old Jul 17th, 2017, 20:01 PM   166
EmilyIGF
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome mojo!

I'm so sorry to hear Desire. I don't know too much about clomid, but hopefully they call you back with good news, let us know and fingers crossed.

Bloblo - signs point to O today or tomorrow for me. I'm having my typical very low temps that I get beforehand, and good mucus. I've had it come as late as CD 25 though, so we'll be dtd as much as possible until I see that temp rise.

Old Jul 18th, 2017, 02:00 AM   167
szna
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

'ello, ladies!
I am another newbie on this forum, nice to meet you all! I have a feeling I will be reading like crwzy through this forum! 😀 So happy to found you!

Just started my letrozol therapy today, will be followed by IUI - I am very excited and freaked as hell at the same time 😂
hopefully I am posting under the right thread.
If not - oh, well - I'd like to join you anyways!
Sending good vibes to everyone!

Old Jul 18th, 2017, 10:32 AM   168
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome szna!

Blo - I think I might have Oed on Sunday (CD16), but I'm not sure, still waiting for my cross-hairs. I think I'm over the CBDA tests. I got two positive OPKs (Sunday and Monday) from the iProven tests, but these CBDA tests are still just flashing smiley faces at me making me wonder if I've been missing my actual O the last two months? So confusing. I think I'm just going to go by the internet strips from now on and not worry about the CBDA, they are expensive anyway. DH and I were able to BD CD15, 16 & yesterday. I might sneak one more time in tonight. I'm getting my bridesmaid dress fitted tonight and that always revs his engine a little to see me in a formal dress.

Old Jul 18th, 2017, 10:35 AM   169
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I did switch from the red raspberry leaf tea to pineapple core just in case I really did O. Lol.

Old Jul 18th, 2017, 14:37 PM   170
Desire2Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Mojo and snza!

Amanda - too many times I had flashy smiley, but I did O. I'm glad my new doc is only having me use cheap internet ones this time.

AFM - FC called back, doc isn't sure how it will effecr my cycle, but as long as I'm not bleeding they can do the iui. Now I'm worried I'll get my pos OPK on the three days I can't get to the doctor.

SEO by vBSEO